Pages:
Author

Topic: 2013 Lealana #1 Bitcoin 4 Piece Set Unopened and Loaded - Not redeemed (Read 7699 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
What do you say SellingPhysicalBTC, is this a fair deal?

That is a pretty solid offer for that set!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
These have 1.85 btc total preloaded. So if I dont get enough I will be just redeeming them or selling them to a pawn shop.

Well, you have a 3.5BTC offer from a reputable member.

3.5 > 1.85, so it would not be a financial vice decision to redeem them.

What's a pawn shop going to give?  Maybe silver bullion value?  They may not value bitcoin spot price much.  Redeeming isn't worth it either.  Best to take someone's offer if its fair.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
These have 1.85 btc total preloaded. So if I dont get enough I will be just redeeming them or selling them to a pawn shop.

Well, you have a 3.5BTC offer from a reputable member.

3.5 > 1.85, so it would not be a financial vice decision to redeem them.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D

What's your minimum deal on these? Also, interested in trades? (I have a feeling that's a no but I'll give it a shot)
legendary
It is preloaded with some btc so I will not be selling it for the equivalent of 1 btc.

You never know, I bought a 1BTC silver/gold Lealana #500 for 1.15BTC a few months ago to stop someone from cracking it open.

Off Topic:
Yeah, I remember how you saved that coin Smiley
I am really happy that it was not redeemed, would have been such a shame.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
You realise you went down from 9k to 2.4k in a matter of days?
legendary
Where are you shipping from? U.S.?
legendary
Ok I will just step down every day until someone serious comes along.

Asking 4000 for the next day. Pm me if interested.

Going from 10k to 4k pretty fast...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Until you post a new picture of coins with a piece of paper with your username on this looks like a scam.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Just... just don't.
legendary
The physical market is rather slow at the moment and nothing is selling that well. You need a new picture with your name as suggested also. I like the Lealana stuff, but you are expecting too much of a premium for the current market.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
How about a photo of the coins and with your username in it? Otherwise just drop it already.
legendary
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
By the way, were you the lucky winner of this same exact #1 BTC set back in May?  It was listed then by jasinlee.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7026423

That explains the new account! Jasin scammed a bunch of noobs over on Litecointalk...the old ASIC pre order scam.

Atleast he's giving us a 50% discount now! Grin

Quite generous actually.  I thought the prices were ludicrous before.  Now they're only just ridiculous.
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
By the way, were you the lucky winner of this same exact #1 BTC set back in May?  It was listed then by jasinlee.

That explains the new account! Jasin scammed a bunch of noobs over on Litecointalk...the old ASIC pre order scam.

The plot thickens.  Reaching for the popcorn.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin

Atleast he's giving us a 50% discount now! Grin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I will wait until other users notice the sale. There are plenty that understand the significance.

I'm sorry but there is no 'significance'. Not all coins have a high premium price. Leana coins are good looking but like others said, 5 btc would be a fair price. You should accept that 9.2 btc 'offer' because nobody will bid higher.
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

Pages:
Jump to: