Pages:
Author

Topic: [2014-07-02] Winklevoss Bitcoin ETF to Trade on NASDAQ Under 'COIN' Symbol - page 2. (Read 1858 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
I just earned GLD isn't even ten years old yet (launched November 2004). What the hell did the world use before that?

Bars, chains, rings?

I'm most excited because this will allow me to get a portion of my bitcoin holding into a roth IRA. So when I become a millionaire, I won't have to pay taxes on it!

But it was 2004? Weren't there other gold ETFs at all?  Huh

Pretty sure the GOLD ETF thing is a new idea from the 2000's, but I could be wrong.

Everyone laughed at them when they were created... and then everyone bought them... perhaps the same will happen with COIN?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
BTCF  would have been also okay.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
I just earned GLD isn't even ten years old yet (launched November 2004). What the hell did the world use before that?

Bars, chains, rings?

I'm most excited because this will allow me to get a portion of my bitcoin holding into a roth IRA. So when I become a millionaire, Iwon't have to pay taxes on it!

But it was 2004? Weren't there other gold ETFs at all?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

Bars, chains, rings?

I'm most excited because this will allow me to get a portion of my bitcoin holding into a roth IRA. So when I become a millionaire, Iwon't have to pay taxes on it!
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Do you really need me to explain why buying a portfolio (Bitcoin ETF) of an asset that is backed by nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: