Pages:
Author

Topic: [2014-09-02] Hacker claims to have Jennifer Lawerence sex tape - page 2. (Read 3839 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250
I'm sceptical the hacker will release any more pics or vids even if he has them. Apparently he was doxxed pretty easily and I'm sure the feds will be hot on his tail now.

I somehow don't understand what is a big deal? Of course the celebs are stupid enough to have their nude pics kept in icloud. But, if it was hacked, so what?

I don't think most of them were aware that they were stored there. I think they were just automatically stored there and hence why they never deleted them.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I somehow don't understand what is a big deal? Of course the celebs are stupid enough to have their nude pics kept in icloud. But, if it was hacked, so what?
It would probably tarnish the name of Bitcoin in the process, even though the hacker could have provided a paypal address for fiat, just because bitcoin was requested, the news titles would scream "Bitcoin hackers extort celebrities"
It is just one more nefarious thing that bitcoin can be used for. I think it is already well known that people have/will use bitcoin to receive money anon because bitcoin allows that to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
It would probably tarnish the name of Bitcoin in the process, even though the hacker could have provided a paypal address for fiat, just because bitcoin was requested, the news titles would scream "Bitcoin hackers extort celebrities"
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
I read that he was asking for bitcoin donations, but had only received $150~ worth of bitcoin donated to him, and people were taking his pictures and passing them off as their own along with their own donation addresses.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/entertainment/hacker-claims-to-have-jennifer-lawerence-sex-tape-640808.html

The person has stated they will post the videos in return for PayPal donations and they have already posted a PayPal email online which can be used to donate cash. They have also posted 'screenshots' of a screen featuring several the videos in an effort to prove the authenticity of their claims.
Pages:
Jump to: