Pages:
Author

Topic: 2014: Do you think Bitcoin was the worst possible investment? - page 2. (Read 3248 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 11
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Yes , the data tells everything , and as I know,a lot of altcoins even lost 99% value during 2014
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Yeah, table speaks by itself, but if you invested in BTC, you also doing something with BTC, so I think you can have also profit  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
well atleast its not as worst as LTC -80%  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Bitcoin's price is under the down pressure, why scares off the majority of normal ppl. From the picture , we know investing bitcoin is the worst one comparing with the others.

yeah now bitcoin under pressure, but i hope bitcoin bounce back on date 1 jan, like this years.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Bitcoin's price is under the down pressure, why scares off the majority of normal ppl. From the picture , we know investing bitcoin is the worst one comparing with the others.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
What's with the silver price?

http://goldsilver.com/silver-charts/?utm_source=charts&utm_medium=click&utm_content=silver_24_hours-en&utm_campaign=charts

Yup, somethings just a tad off Cheesy but in regards to Bitcoin, when the crash happens Bitcoin will look stable in comparison.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
What's with the silver price?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
no litecoin is

that table speak for itself
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
the best is Russian ruble Cheesy
That guy will kill the russia..