Pages:
Author

Topic: 2014 Poll: How many bitcoins do you own? - page 5. (Read 9998 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
currently hold nearly 3 bitcoins. my goal is to reach 5 bitcoins via buying. rest will be earned through signature campaigns. easy option.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
whoooo many people apparently have over 1,000,000 bitcoins  Shocked

sure, they are probably the one that carry a signature campaign, apart from satoshi no one can hold that amount not even big exchange i think, they must be trollers
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
whoooo many people apparently have over 1,000,000 bitcoins  Shocked
They are trolling, you can't take this poll seriously. Most Bitcoin users have just 1BTC or even less.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
They are trolling, you can't take this poll seriously. Most Bitcoin users have just 1BTC or even less.

What make you so sure that bitcoin users have just 1 btc or less? I think there are many people having more than 1 btc in their own wallet and that is from 1 wallet. There are some people saving their bitcoin in others wallet too so I dont think most of them is just got 1 btc or less
Most Bitcoin addresses are actually empty. Just look at how many people are using faucets to get some cash or are just coming here to learn about Bitcoin but don't own any.
Now add to this people that:
-are trading coins and went all fiat
-never bought any and are just interested in it
-own businesses operating in fiat and BTC that need to convert to resupply and pay taxes
-earned their only coins through sig campaigns giveaways and so on

Really most bitcoiners don't have a lot. I'd even say that most bitcoiners don't even come here but use their local forums.

To add 1 more valid reason on why most people have less than 1 BTC is that because the value of it is declining each time. Saving alot will resulted as a loss in term of fiat. Truly this doesnt stand as a reason to the bitcoin believer but this is one of the valid reason on why people are using as a trading investment rather than saving it
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

What make you so sure that bitcoin users have just 1 btc or less? I think there are many people having more than 1 btc in their own wallet and that is from 1 wallet. There are some people saving their bitcoin in others wallet too so I dont think most of them is just got 1 btc or less
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
-Credits (CRE) Miner/Enthusiast
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Yeah, I heard that there may rob you off your bitcoin wallet if you have a significant amount of Bitcoins, but somehow I am not really afraid of that.  Smiley

you could be a target if they know your ip, otherwise i can't see how revealing, how many coins you have, would be a problem
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Less then 1Bitcoin, because i just know about bitcoin this year, not last year that the price of bitcoin still high  Cry. But i think i will get 1bitcoin soon this year by using signature campaign and do some task that give us bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yeah, I heard that there may rob you off your bitcoin wallet if you have a significant amount of Bitcoins, but somehow I am not really afraid of that.  Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Usually, I don't tell people how many coins I have, nor when I started collecting them. It is really noones business to know.

You dont need to but anonymously you could just to measure statistically this. When filling out anonymous survey, its made to analyze the data, and not to spy on people individually.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
Usually, I don't tell people how many coins I have, nor when I started collecting them. It is really noones business to know.
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Obviously you won't get anything from the pool. There are already 22 people answering having owned more than 1 million bitcoins and that amounts to 22 million versus the current supply right now at 14 million. Oh well, here's mine. Still less than 10 but getting close.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
Enough.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I own 10 Bitcoins now, the poll is stupid, it says <10 bitcoin and >11 bitcoin, so i own now 10.17 bitcoin and my answer doesnt fit into the poll lol  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
I don't know how to get bitcoin faster beside faucets, sigcam, and gambling.

You could buy them. 0.1 BTC would only cost you about $25.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
57BTC
Only 2 I've had some losses recently  Cry
I have about 6 bitcoins now. Hope that they will pile up  Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Me ? Only have 0.1 and also its already gone because gambling    Cry. I don't know how to get bitcoin faster beside faucets, sigcam, and gambling.
But since my bitcointalk account already full member maybe my bitcoins gonna increase soon  Grin
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
These 3 posts above me prove that account farming on this forum has reached a whole new level.  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: