Pages:
Author

Topic: 2014 Proof of Honor (POH) Awards | *ENDED - Unoffical Results Available* - page 24. (Read 93745 times)

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Nominate stafur of trustplus coin.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I vote for patmast3r from NEM  ;-)
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Your professional profile on the blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I would like to nominate patmast3r from the NEM community. He has gone out of his way to be fair and considerate to everyone involved with NEM.
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
I would like to Nominate "stafur" for his work on TRUST  He is the lead Developer and has already brought a TRUSTdroid and is working on Lawyer Written Contracts that are compliant to multiple jurisdictions.  The guy is an Ace and great for the overall Crypto Community.
Activity: 534
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Hi, mate..

Would you care add my article in your information?? I just translate it to Indonesian. I hope Malaysian users will read this too, both of our languages is similar.

Here,

http://www.cryptocoinindonesia.org/proof-of-honor/

Thanks.  Grin

Great work and thank you for the translation Smiley

The OP has been updated with the link.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
I would like to nominate MiracleCoin from MiracleCoin for inventing/developing Proof of Faucet, the fairest method for distributing coins.  Only 2 months old and now being used by other coins.

+1 this is something unique not only for me, for much others too. Have much folowers, and we can find few NEW virt. CC working at PoF (Proof of Faucet)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mcl-miraclecoin-no-ico-proof-of-faucet-distribution-traders-coin-822317

Nothing else like that, newest and innovative ^^  Cool

Best Regards: SHNICI

+1 here too.  The guy has delivered. 

+1 Ditto, the man is here to stay.

Seconded
Activity: 1624
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: