Pages:
Author

Topic: [2015-01-29] McDonald’s might start accepting Bitcoin soon - page 2. (Read 3380 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029
Why pay for crap food with bitcoin when you can pay for complete food with bitcoin?

That said, McDonalds accepting bitcoin (and advertising it) can only be a good thing…
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
There are many rumors being spread regarding McDonald’s possibly accepting bitcoin soon. The reason speculation is so high is due to their announcement of accepting a new digital currency soon. They entertained a variety of questions through twitter, and the response was particularly interesting when asked if it was bitcoin. The tweet towards McDonald’s was as follows:

“So @McDonalds is going to start accepting a random type currency soon.. I wonder it its $btc #bitcoin”

The response given was:

“We don’t want to ruin the surprise! Hang in there, we promise it’s worth the wait!”

Meh. Don't want to be a Sir Buzzkillington but I cannot see them accepting bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
If they do, it may be the end of my health. I'm gona eat like the guy from super-size me. God help me I like McDonald's. lol
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I will definitely buy myself a huge load of hamburgers if this is the case  Cheesy

As much as I would like it to happen, I think it will not.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I can already pay at McDo with Bitcoin, thanks to my Bitcoin debit cards.... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
Interesting... hope it's not going to be a flop and they announce ApplePay

They already have Apple Pay

I think folks are totally misplaced on this one. It's going to be pay with a smile or some such thing. They have no idea and dont care what bitcoin is.

Pay with a smile? That's odd, lol.

They probably do know what Bitcoin is. And they didn't say no to Bitcoin when they were asked about it
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I think folks are totally misplaced on this one. It's going to be pay with a smile or some such thing. They have no idea and dont care what bitcoin is.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
Interesting... hope it's not going to be a flop and they announce ApplePay
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
http://bitcoinist.net/mcdonalds-might-start-accepting-bitcoin-soon/

I think this could be big Smiley If McDonalds does this, many others will think of doing it too!

As for me... Not a big fan of them. But it would be cool if I could buy some of their awesome icecreams with Bitcoin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: