Pages:
Author

Topic: [2015] Need some advice on what exchanges are good (and safe)... - page 2. (Read 1243 times)

Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
When it comes to volume, I would say Kraken is there. The customer support seems to be great with quick response time. The fees are also reasonable as higher volume will mean lesser fees. And the fact which I liked the most is that it is based in US.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
kraken all the way, never been hacked, good volume fast sepa(8 hours), no fees basically(for withdrawal)

bitfinex is also good, you can take a look at coinimal, it seems a good exchange, and they don't hold your money, your bitcoin are converted directly and go to your bank account/debit card
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I would suggest sticking with bitstamp, as they added multi sig in the past few months. The only other exchange I would trust is Kraken, as its registered in the US as well.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
It's 2015.  Can you give me which of the exchanges a bitcoiner should be using these days?  I am thinking Bitfinex since it has good volume.  But I would like to hear your opinions on the others like Bitstamp and BTC-E.

Thanks....
Pages:
Jump to: