Pages:
Author

Topic: [2015][HIGH-PAY]Bonus Bitcoin - Faucet + 5% daily - claim up to 5k satoshi - page 27. (Read 43179 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
not paying

I have received 2 withdrawals... are you sure about their are not paying anymore?
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
Im holding balance here.

I will try withdrawal on next year. Now have close to 0.06BTC

wow :O nice balance!  Grin Grin

UPDATE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
10 minute claims are now active, and 75% referral commission rate!!!
(For the next 3 days: 24-26 December UTC)
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Im holding balance here.

I will try withdrawal on next year. Now have close to 0.06BTC
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Its incredible they are surviving at paying that 5% for so long. Thought the would become scam and stop paying eventually, but its good to see that they are honest and announced the 5% will stop and site will go on ... Smiley

Also if the site stop paying, I think isn't right to call it scam, as nobody send money to the site, so every coin+bonus we get Is totally free, if they disappear is with his own money...in all case I will enjoy the site and the 5% bonus until the last day it run  Grin

Good point, but I was trying to say if they kept the site up but stopped paying, people would get scammed for their time. But anyways I didnt mean to bring up scam in relation to this site, its paying  Grin
Activity: 924
I don't think that they turn out to be a scam because they are related to Mellow ad. Mellow ad needs advert space and created therefor their own faucets to get enough space.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Its incredible they are surviving at paying that 5% for so long. Thought the would become scam and stop paying eventually, but its good to see that they are honest and announced the 5% will stop and site will go on ... Smiley

Also if the site stop paying, I think isn't right to call it scam, as nobody send money to the site, so every coin+bonus we get Is totally free, if they disappear is with his own money...in all case I will enjoy the site and the 5% bonus until the last day it run  Grin
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
all day i think "is better withdraw every time i reach 10.000 satoshi or wait one week or more for receive already a 5 % bonus"?  Grin
i hope, but don't think this faucet can pay all this amount for more time

about the actually "5% daily bonus" they said it's a temporary giveaway... other's type of bonus were added in the next time.
I don't remember exactly but they finish to pay in the 29 december so far Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
all day i think "is better withdraw every time i reach 10.000 satoshi or wait one week or more for receive already a 5 % bonus"?  Grin
i hope, but don't think this faucet can pay all this amount for more time
Activity: 350
nowaday best faucet..
high prices
regular pay out system..
i'm very happy with them Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I'm using this faucet from more than a week now, and i collected a very nice amount of coins, specially when i decide to don't withdraw coins collected from faucet, that's give me a nice 5% daily bonus......but when i want to withdraw fund is fast and reliable.
I also have a pair of referrals that let me gain some other coins.
For sure the faucet that payed me back more than all other faucet!  Grin
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
update from faucet homepage:

Here we go again!!! 10 minute claims are now activated for the whole of today (2015-12-22 UTC)!!

Aw no, I was just about to sleep. >.<
I probably should value my health more than a few extra satoshis...gah.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
update from faucet homepage:

Here we go again!!! 10 minute claims are now activated for the whole of today (2015-12-22 UTC)!!
Activity: 168
PS: If I'm not in wrong, this faucet is run by MellowAds (the design and little features are similar)

I noticed the same thing, and I was wondering if that's the reason they could afford such big payouts and the 5% daily bonus. If it is run by MellowAds, it's a great faucet for them to deliver ads too.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
about this site? well this was the first thread because I use the "search"button in the forum Wink
but by the way...they are paying fine!
Of course they are! I have right now with them 138k satoshis  (I haven't refs)

I collect at least 50-70k daily with 0 refs, and 200k satoshi as "base" for the interest....
Not so much but are good respect a great number of faucets.
Activity: 337
HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer
about this site? well this was the first thread because I use the "search"button in the forum Wink
Of course they are! I have right now with them 138k satoshis  (I haven't refs)
Activity: 172
Hmmm, this seems like a pretty interesting faucet to try out.
Almost the same average payout as Alien Faucet, but with only 1/3 the number of Captchas. Nice!
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
There is another thread on this

Activity: 337
HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer
There is another thread on this
Pages:
Jump to: