Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2016, 09:28:45 AM
Why only 2106 is the year of bitcoin, could not be the coming time of bitcoin only?
well to be honest every year is the year of bitcoin and in my opinion in the future it is going to become really huge and i hope that it will make me profit
well not really. since in 2014 it was some hundred percent down over the course of a year and in 2015 it was almost all year long going sideways.
every year is a year of bitcoin because it makes the technology bigger and bigger with time, i hope that it will make me some big profit

Yeah, you seem like a great fan of bitcoin, but thats true, because now people have awareness about bitcoin, instead of the last 2 or 3 years, now huge people are doing work on online. On online work Bitcoin really help for everyone.
Also bitcoin crpto currency is a interesting thing and if we do some work and investment in bitcoin than of course we can get good earning.

Yes more people are becoming a part of crypto world as they know that this is the place where they can earn good money and secure their future as price is expected to rise in future that can give them good amount of money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 06, 2016, 09:07:53 AM
Why only 2106 is the year of bitcoin, could not be the coming time of bitcoin only?
well to be honest every year is the year of bitcoin and in my opinion in the future it is going to become really huge and i hope that it will make me profit
well not really. since in 2014 it was some hundred percent down over the course of a year and in 2015 it was almost all year long going sideways.
every year is a year of bitcoin because it makes the technology bigger and bigger with time, i hope that it will make me some big profit

Yeah, you seem like a great fan of bitcoin, but thats true, because now people have awareness about bitcoin, instead of the last 2 or 3 years, now huge people are doing work on online. On online work Bitcoin really help for everyone.
Also bitcoin crpto currency is a interesting thing and if we do some work and investment in bitcoin than of course we can get good earning.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2016, 08:30:35 AM

Yeah bitcoin is getting better and better as time passes and we have witnessed some great price in this year which exactly opposite to the last year, and year has not ended yet, we may see some more exciting news in coming months.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
September 06, 2016, 08:24:17 AM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 05, 2016, 11:52:02 PM
Yes in every year there's a special happening on bitcoin where there are always a new investors who are using bitcoin every year so that in every year for sure bitcoin will increase the price and they are going to gain more profit hoping also that some store are going to accept bitcoin too .
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
September 05, 2016, 11:50:03 PM
Well every year is going to be a year of bitcoin. And I strongly believe that 2016 is another great year of bitcoin. As the halving did happened this year that is just happening  once every four years. So this is a very good year as we witnessed it. And there's a rapid price increase that happened last months. And the price of bitcoin today is still keep on increasing so a really good year of bitcoin, 2016.
Activity: 476
September 05, 2016, 11:38:21 PM
I am wondering, after reading a lot of on these threads, what else could possibly happen with bitcoin this year?  I like how much it has increased this year and the fact that it seems to be staying more stable, but is there any more big moves this year?

I don't feel anything coming ever since the false hype of the halving. We expected good rise of price and were disappointed. The real halving already came before we knew it.
The -ber months have already started, it is near-end of the year. So I don't think anything super special will happen.
Activity: 448
September 05, 2016, 11:00:23 PM
2016, this is year I came to know about bitcoin, this is the year I had invested $50 in bitcoin, this is the year I became a victim is
Of ponzi site like hashocean, bitgain, bitcodaily and thus is the I had planned to leave bitcoin and finally after seeing the ocean of opportunity I an still sticking with bitcoin for making my pocket money.

As difficulty increases,you dont really expect to get a profit from cloud mining,if you really think that you could profit from it,then you are an idiot.

Every year is the year of bitcoin right from the start of genesis block,so you dont need to start a thread every year claiming to be the year of bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
September 05, 2016, 10:38:10 PM
2016, this is year I came to know about bitcoin, this is the year I had invested $50 in bitcoin, this is the year I became a victim is
Of ponzi site like hashocean, bitgain, bitcodaily and thus is the I had planned to leave bitcoin and finally after seeing the ocean of opportunity I an still sticking with bitcoin for making my pocket money.
Now you've learned in your experience that the mining site are not good to invest the bad things is you lose your money.
I think this year more users losing their bitcoin because of the old mining sites are turning to scam sites thousands of bitcoin was scammed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 05, 2016, 10:27:39 PM
Activity: 532
September 05, 2016, 08:41:06 PM
I think every year bitcoin prices are always changing? may be lower or higher but to judge better bitcoin not on price alone right? try to look at the total development of the user or the adoption of the bitcoin. you can see the bitcoin continues to grow each year
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
September 05, 2016, 07:53:38 PM

I think that in the future some other year will also come in which bitcoin will have some great developments and achievements and the technology of bitcoin will spread all over the world then we will call that year as year of bitcoin.
Activity: 236
September 05, 2016, 05:47:58 PM
I am wondering, after reading a lot of on these threads, what else could possibly happen with bitcoin this year?  I like how much it has increased this year and the fact that it seems to be staying more stable, but is there any more big moves this year?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
September 05, 2016, 03:15:51 PM
I agree with this, however, there is only so high bitcoin will go when it comes to being a valued currency.  If bitcoin would reach 10,000 USD people would not take it seriously when it came to the markets.  Now when it is showing that there is some form of stability in the system, more people will believe stronger in bitcoin instead of thinking it is a scam or a waste waiting for it to collapse.
why would people think bitcoin is a scam just because the price is high or rising?
do people think apple is a scam? or berkshire? this makes no sense to me.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
September 05, 2016, 03:13:51 PM
yes 2016 will be so good year and and bitcoin will be more rise up in 2016.
i agree with you that 2016 is so good year for bitcoin , and bitcoin is really going to more rising its price too much faster in 2016 so this year is the year of bitcoin and i think every year is the year of bitcoin.
Yeah 2016 is really too good year of bitcoin and bitcoin increase its price too much high in 2016 and i am that bitcoin will be rise and shine more at the end of 2016 because a lot of people are buying bitcoin as investment and holding it long term for high price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
September 05, 2016, 03:03:08 PM
I agree with this, however, there is only so high bitcoin will go when it comes to being a valued currency.  If bitcoin would reach 10,000 USD people would not take it seriously when it came to the markets.  Now when it is showing that there is some form of stability in the system, more people will believe stronger in bitcoin instead of thinking it is a scam or a waste waiting for it to collapse.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
September 05, 2016, 02:59:49 PM
Activity: 700
September 05, 2016, 12:10:48 PM
The bear market has lasted long enough. I predict 2016 is the year where bitcoin finally breaks through, both in price and in mainstream adoption.

People say this every year. If it was to break into the mainstream it wont be next year. Maybe in 3-5 years but not any time soon. Bitcoin has been moving very slow for over a year now and unless some massive corporation or industry gets on board it'll probably be another slow year.
I have not seen anything special happening this year so I do not think that this is going to be the year of the Bitcoin unless the value reaches $1000.
If that happens at the end of the year I can consider it the year of the Bitcoin.
The 'great' event has already happened for bitcoin this year and that was the price hype from July. There's really nothing going to happen at the rest of this year so can we really consider 2016 a bitcoin year?

Well, it depends. We opened up the year with roughly $400 and we're closing at nearly $600. If we actually look at just by the value, that's a good improvement.
Activity: 406
September 05, 2016, 09:16:34 AM
Activity: 448
September 05, 2016, 05:13:34 AM
The bear market has lasted long enough. I predict 2016 is the year where bitcoin finally breaks through, both in price and in mainstream adoption.

People say this every year. If it was to break into the mainstream it wont be next year. Maybe in 3-5 years but not any time soon. Bitcoin has been moving very slow for over a year now and unless some massive corporation or industry gets on board it'll probably be another slow year.
I have not seen anything special happening this year so I do not think that this is going to be the year of the Bitcoin unless the value reaches $1000.
If that happens at the end of the year I can consider it the year of the Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: