Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 35. (Read 169249 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
June 23, 2016, 12:46:46 PM
I hope so. I'm not too excited about the halving because that's something almost everyone already know and it's been also reflected on the price, but well, maybe it could pump it a little bit. I want to see what happen with brexit, new implementation of CSV, that maybe could help to raise the price, but as always... who knows?  Roll Eyes

halving indeed already often do and everyone knew that the effect of halving the effect is indeed very big enough in price bitcoin. But yes indeed how such applies only in some time alone and can't last much longer. But we don't have to worry about in the future certainly there are better ways in how to raise the price of BTC

we have to wait for a while to see the real effects of the halving on bitcoin. it takes a while for halving to happen then there will be a period like about 1 month to really see what effects can halving have on bitcoin when the supply growth was slowed down.

yes I think the effect of halving will not happen immediately, it may take several months. but was previously halving effect has been felt before halving happen, but the current price dropped considerably, and after that I felt it difficult to see what will happen next. whereas if no decline is high, I think we can reach $800-900 before halving
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
June 23, 2016, 12:40:31 PM
I hope so. I'm not too excited about the halving because that's something almost everyone already know and it's been also reflected on the price, but well, maybe it could pump it a little bit. I want to see what happen with brexit, new implementation of CSV, that maybe could help to raise the price, but as always... who knows?  Roll Eyes

halving indeed already often do and everyone knew that the effect of halving the effect is indeed very big enough in price bitcoin. But yes indeed how such applies only in some time alone and can't last much longer. But we don't have to worry about in the future certainly there are better ways in how to raise the price of BTC

we have to wait for a while to see the real effects of the halving on bitcoin. it takes a while for halving to happen then there will be a period like about 1 month to really see what effects can halving have on bitcoin when the supply growth was slowed down.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
June 23, 2016, 12:40:30 PM
Do you think that if Great britain exit from europe, bitcoin price can increase/decrease?
I think not lol

I haven't parked any money in BitCoins, the media are reporting that over the last 6 - 8 weeks money is being parked either in banks or where ever.  Traders aren't trading in UK funds today while the vote is on.  The price of BitCoins surged in a similar time-frame and now the world is holding its breath.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 23, 2016, 12:38:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2016, 12:37:23 PM
Do you think that if Great britain exit from europe, bitcoin price can increase/decrease?
I think not lol
Activity: 119
June 23, 2016, 12:34:24 PM
it is definitely going to be the year of bitcoin in my opinion because the price of it is going to grow at a very rapid pace

Hopefully the UK vote to exit the EU won't have an adverse effect on the price of BitCoins.  I suspect the surge from mid 500's to mid 700's was people parking their money out of banks.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
June 23, 2016, 12:28:13 PM
it is definitely going to be the year of bitcoin in my opinion because the price of it is going to grow at a very rapid pace

Yes it is the year of the bitcoin, it will be a very important year due to upcoming halving and we have already noticed that price was incredibly increase.
I think the bitcoin will rise and gets more popular than ever.

So far the year was not so good for bitcoin, but after the price hike in past few weeks I think it can be the turning point for this year and we will see better price in coming months.

But still, the price of bitcoin is really good for now, even the bitcoin's price has decreased. If the price of bitcoin can increase again when the halving come, 2016 will be the year of bitcoin.

The bitcoin price is very good fro the people who want to buy, but not for the people who want to sell.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
June 22, 2016, 09:48:17 AM
The bear market has lasted long enough. I predict 2016 is the year where bitcoin finally breaks through, both in price and in mainstream adoption.

The fork issue is a distraction. It won't kill bitcoin. The majority will eventually choose what fork they want to use, whether it is the original, or XT, or some third option.

I see the fork issue as silly infighting which only hurts bitcoin. I want bitcoin to succeed, that's what I care about, not what version of BTC I use. I will go with the majority, whichever fork is chosen.
[/quote

I totally agree with you that any fork will do as long as bitcoin will survive and still be kicking in the market. It is also true that 2016 is a significant year for bitcoin since this year I believe we will witness a big surge of increase on the price of bitcoin until December. I also hope just like you that the fork issue will not be an impediment to the success of bitcoin industry.
Activity: 434
June 22, 2016, 08:27:12 AM

Yes it is the year of the bitcoin, it will be a very important year due to upcoming halving and we have already noticed that price was incredibly increase.

So far the year was not so good for bitcoin, but after the price hike in past few weeks I think it can be the turning point for this year and we will see better price in coming months.

But still, the price of bitcoin is really good for now, even the bitcoin's price has decreased. If the price of bitcoin can increase again when the halving come, 2016 will be the year of bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
June 22, 2016, 08:20:49 AM

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 22, 2016, 08:19:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
June 22, 2016, 08:15:02 AM

Activity: 294
June 22, 2016, 07:51:51 AM
this year is the year of bitcoin because steam will accept bitcoin as a payment processor and it'll let gamers know what is bitcoin.
yeah I heard the news. you'll know how influential steam accept bitcoin as payment on popularity of bitcoin?
I once asked my friend. He is gamers. when I asked about bitcoin. him he had first heard bitcoin today?

Not just steam, there is other good news too, the halving, the pump we experienced which is now ending and hopefully stay around 600 dollar.
Who had this expected right?

Nobody can predict the price apart from the big whales. They can determine the price trend but not exact price.
Activity: 364
June 22, 2016, 02:23:00 AM
this year is the year of bitcoin because steam will accept bitcoin as a payment processor and it'll let gamers know what is bitcoin.
yeah I heard the news. you'll know how influential steam accept bitcoin as payment on popularity of bitcoin?
I once asked my friend. He is gamers. when I asked about bitcoin. him he had first heard bitcoin today?

Not just steam, there is other good news too, the halving, the pump we experienced which is now ending and hopefully stay around 600 dollar.
Who had this expected right?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 22, 2016, 02:08:24 AM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
June 21, 2016, 07:43:57 PM
I think yes, 2016 is the year of bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is increase so high right now and it will keep increase. 2016 will be the best year so far.
is it characteristic of the bitcoin is a high price? if that characteristic or condition of course this year is still less than in 2013. The past few years. because it managed to bring bitcoin price towards the price of more than $ 1,000.
but I was very happy when the price currently stepping $ 700. I will continue to resist until the price touches $ 800
Activity: 447
June 21, 2016, 07:07:57 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
June 21, 2016, 06:50:56 PM
Bitcoin has arrived a while ago. Price is based on demand, but with bitcoin, it is like a stock market, people can pump and dump and make it volatile. When major retailers accept it and it can be regulated more it will have to stabilize. What I am wondering is what can be done with all the bitcoin dead money.
Activity: 462
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 21, 2016, 06:22:34 PM
yeah, it will surely make the price go up and it will surely attract a lot of new people to bitcoins in my opinion because of that the year 2016 for bitcoin will definitely be awesome

i think that 2016 is already really big to be honest and i know that in the future we will see bitcoin becoming even bigger thing thus allowing us all to earn some decent money out of it
Activity: 84
June 21, 2016, 06:10:46 PM
 It is not the best year for Bitcoin and that is because the value of Bitcoin was stable for a long time in this year and that is bad because many people wants to make profit soon.
And hopefully Bitcoin will have a higher value in the next year so we can sell it with a lot of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: