Pages:
Author

Topic: [2017-09-30] China Is Going To Regulate Cryptocurrencies - page 2. (Read 4980 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I do not predict what the new regulation will bring, but it goes to the wrong way to correct the wrong decisions you made.
What do you mean by "wrong decisions"? The regulation of crypto-currencies is the right step for any country. Japan is starting to giving a license for digital-currencies exchangers and I think it is totally correct.
However, in relation to the ICO fears remain, continuing suspicion by a growing number of international regulators publish official warnings to potential investors. The latter include Canada, the UK and Hong Kong.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Chinese media Jinse.com reported that regulators will issue laws to regulate virtual currencies on October 1, 2017. Jinse states that the cryptocurrency rules has included in the "General Principles of the Civil Law of the People’s Republic of China", - the legislation, which adopted on March 15, 2017...

Read more https://bit.news/eng/china-wants-regulate-cryptocurrencies/

Meanwhile BTCChina has stopped its activity and soon huobi and okcoin... Couldn't they make a clear statement and regulate the cryptocurrency system before banning everything? This is ridiculous..
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
This is definitely good information. It is necessary not to prohibit the crypto currency, but to regulate it. The Chinese government seems to have finally realized this. Now bitcoin will go up sharply, and behind it and the other digital coins.
it is certainly good that China has made such a decision. But it is difficult for me to understand how China will regulate the crypto currency. It seems to me that this is very difficult
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
This is definitely good information. It is necessary not to prohibit the crypto currency, but to regulate it. The Chinese government seems to have finally realized this. Now bitcoin will go up sharply, and behind it and the other digital coins.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
I do not predict what the new regulation will bring, but it goes to the wrong way to correct the wrong decisions you made.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Chinese media Jinse.com reported that regulators will issue laws to regulate virtual currencies on October 1, 2017. Jinse states that the cryptocurrency rules has included in the "General Principles of the Civil Law of the People’s Republic of China", - the legislation, which adopted on March 15, 2017...

Read more https://bit.news/eng/china-wants-regulate-cryptocurrencies/
Pages:
Jump to: