Pages:
Author

Topic: [2017-11-28] Expect 50% correction On bitcoin Soon;Former Hedge Fund Manager - page 2. (Read 3672 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
A 50% decline from current levels would put Bitcoin at $5000. That is still a tremendous gain from the beginning of last year. Not many people will be complaining, apart from greedy people who wanted to double their money in a week's time.
What of folks that bought at $7000 and above
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Am I correct for what i understand? He said that Bitcoin can reach up to $40K  at the end of 2018 and by 2019 it will equally see a correction of 50% which ranges from $20K, not bad for a correction, but that was big dip. Well, Too early to speculate on Hitting the $40K mark but one thing is for sure correction will come and will happen next year, I don't know what will happen with CME but the hype it is getting right now is overwhelming and really helping to pump up Bitcoin which is a good news for me, I'll ready up myself, specially for this corrections and dip that may happen next year.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
A 50% decline from current levels would put Bitcoin at $5000. That is still a tremendous gain from the beginning of last year. Not many people will be complaining, apart from greedy people who wanted to double their money in a week's time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Michael Novogratz a Former Fortress hedge fund manager and also a bitcoin  and ethereum investor said on Monday that bitcoin can multiply more than four times in roughly the next 13 months i.e before the end of 2018 .And equally see 50% correction.

Michael Novogratz a Former Fortress hedge fund manager,

said on Monday that bitcoin can multiply more than four times in roughly the next 13 months,

“Bitcoin could be at $40,000 at the end of 2018. It easily could,” Michael Novogratz said on an interview with CNBC’s “Fast Money on monday.”

He alos said that “Ethereum, which is getting close to $500 , could be triple where it is as well.”
Bitcoin was trading near $9,656 late Monday afternoon, after hitting a record high above $9,700 earlier in the day, according to CoinDesk. Ethereum hit a record high of $493.40 Monday, according to CoinMarketCap, and last traded near $482.

The total market capitalization of all digital coins on CoinMarketCap has surpassed $304 billion Monday. Novogratz said he expects that could increase by about six times to $2 trillion at the end of next year.
Market capitalization of all digital coins (year to date change)

Read More Here:https://bitzamp.com/expect-50-correction-on-bitcoin-soon/
Pages:
Jump to: