Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 is already here - page 3. (Read 1628 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 01, 2017, 07:46:00 PM
I've celebrated the New Year's Eve with my flatmates Veronica Nicholas and Veronica's younger sister Alice. We cooked, had dinner, drank some red sparkling wine with some pickled mushrooms and olives and all along we have been listening to Christmas Oratorio, BWV 248 by Johann Sebastian Bach and joking and exchanging hilarious stories from our recent past aka school years. At 00 am everybody exchanged gifts and approximately half an hour later Veronica and Alice's parents came to call in on us and I drank half a shot of Becherovka for the first time in my life. In a nutshell it was truly the best, happiest, funniest and meatiest (as in the most substantial) New Year I've ever met. Hope that everybody had such a jolly good time as well. Cheers, Folks!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 01, 2017, 01:48:41 PM
so 2017, the year people predicted great stuff for bitcoin. But I'm interested more in how did you enter in 2017, was it with friends and family, alone? and what are the expectations of yourself for this year?

Happy new year everybody

Happy New Year as well dude. For me I started 2017 with a belly full of alcohol with my family of course. 2016 was quite a good year and I drank for a better 2017 Cheesy oh and I almost had my hand blown off while lighting a firecracker while being a bit tipsy Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
January 01, 2017, 01:38:42 PM
so 2017, the year people predicted great stuff for bitcoin. But I'm interested more in how did you enter in 2017, was it with friends and family, alone? and what are the expectations of yourself for this year?

Happy new year everybody
Pages:
Jump to: