Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017, the price of bitcoin in your heart will reach? (Read 1136 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I think that the price of Bitcoin in 2017 can also be further increased. There have been many predictions made about the rise of Bitcoin in 2017. In 2016 saw surprising growth of Bitcoin, its price exceeded $ 1,000. Its price will rise in 2017 by the law of supply and demand. Bitcoin limited supply, the need to use higher and higher Bitcoin and of course it will push prices higher Bitcoin. Currently, Bitcoin is also growing in popularity and become the trend of the world. The companies are also gradually accept Bitcoin. And because of this I believe that the price of Bitcoin will increase in 2017, I believe it Cheesy
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Well, with new data China no pump it with trading fees so I say 2017 bitcoin will hold steady around $800-$900... Price correction incoming.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
im guessing at least $1,500 this is the year that bitcoin to have more exposure!
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
1500 in march 2017
Activity: 574
around 1250 by the end of the year
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
For the year 2017 in my heart bitcoin will reach $1200 the first quarter and before it December the price rise the $2200. That's the price of bitcoin which I have in my heart for this year.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
There are a lot of speculations that the price of Bitcoin this 2017 will go up. I read some of the articles that the price of bitcoin this 2017 will stabilize over $1500. The progressive growth of Bitcoin shows a slow and steady pace. Hoping that there will be more positive sentiments about bitcoin this year.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
With the way bitcoin is soaring higher, I see a very positive move.
It will certainly hit $1700 before year runs out..

In as much as majority of us are positive about the consistency in terms of the rise in prices,I still have some skepticism that there could be a surprise dump so I'm being cautious at the moment.

Whatever price is possible in it. I would glad to start investing more into Bitcoin because I know that in the long run! It will still continue to grow. Even if people are dumping their Bitcoin it's going to be okay. The trend now is upward price so probably it will continue to go up.
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
i think; bitcoin won't rise much, but others will rise (Crypto-Currency Market instruments Smiley )
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
i think; Started with $20B in market value in 2017. At the end of 2017 at least $40B - $50B will be between.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
With the way bitcoin is soaring higher, I see a very positive move.
It will certainly hit $1700 before year runs out..

In as much as majority of us are positive about the consistency in terms of the rise in prices,I still have some skepticism that there could be a surprise dump so I'm being cautious at the moment.
Activity: 403
Less is more
MOre than 5000 since there are too many things support Bitcoin. AS you can see, people, companies, even some countries now understand how good Bitcoin is and how it can help them in the digital system. I love Bitcoin and I believe Bitcoin will rise no matter what.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
The Dutch Crypto Trader
I think it will bounce back around 1200..

Update: keep a very close eye on bitcoin around $1130 and if it continues to rise, around $1300:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17391413
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hmm,everything is possible from now on,the only thing I'm glad is that we will be able to experience the journey BTC provides us and if we are lucky we can end up in profit,it's early to say so for now I'm just experiencing the BTC ride
Hope it lands far ahead of this price
Activity: 309
2013 crazy,
2014 crash,
2015 dull,
2016 wake up,
2017, the price of bitcoin will be in your heart?
It's hard to say, you can't predict a specific price, of course, the higher the better!
Activity: 420
$1500 for this year is a good amount in my opinion.
A good start this year, $1500 is not a dream. I think this is the most important year of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
$1500 for this year is a good amount in my opinion.
Activity: 293
https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200
Wow. This is awesome! Bitcoin is growing like hell and peoples are making a lot of money from them in last December.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think it will reach 1700 dollars by the end of the 2017 and we have much more expectations in this .we never know that the price of bitcoins would reach upto 2000 dollars .letshope for the best.
Activity: 255
in my heart i could reach a million valuation that doesnt really matter what i really think in my heart but before that i could purchase some coins and these are the things i plan on getting but i am trading alt coins at the moment and i am happy getting my profits out of it .
Pages:
Jump to: