Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 was not my year in bitcoin world... and yours? (Read 401 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
I started August, last year and then there was a time whrn I felt like Bitcoin is not for me, and it was like I cannot handle it anymore so I decided to gave up. And then December 2017, I decided to return in Bitcoin when I got inspired with my co bitcoin users.
Activity: 145
I started october so i dont have any bad experienced yet,but lets hope this year everything will be different.
Activity: 378
guys don't forget that everything is just ahead!))) I'm sure the world of crypto, we are still very very pleasantly surprised! in the spring the price of the coins rise several times! the price of bitcoin will reach 75000$! we all become quite successful and happy as I was in the right time the nun! 2018 will be a memorable one!
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
as i read the most of you had a good time in the crypto world. maybe this year will be better for me. i give my best a try to join my first signatur campaign today. hope this is the right way into a great year in the crypto world. anyway, thank you all for this kind words.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
For me, 2017 was also not profitable from the point of view of the Crypto-currency. In the autumn, all the altcoins fell and I was just disappointed. Then gradually everything returns, but I did not make a lot of money. I hope the situation will change in 2018, since I already have some experience.
Activity: 126
2017 was a decent year for me. I learned a great deal about crypto in general and I feel better prepared for this year. I do think 2018 will be a better year for all of us because more and more people are getting into this space, and as a result the market is growing. I missed the BTC train, but it's okay. Smiley One thing I learned is that there will always be other opportunities to make profit. Don't focus so much on what you missed, but what other opportunities you can find.

I have started very late part of 2017 so I cannot say a lot of things about it but I have learned a lot of things that you cannot buy with money. At least I learned how to choose good coins either investing or participating to their campaigns.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
I also missed the year 2017. When BTC  was $ 3000, I thought it would drop and then grew up ever since. This year I decided to get involved as much as possible.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Nevermind my friend, perhaps 2018 will be a better year for you, Whatever strategy you feel failed last year, try to avoid it this year and work on coins that will have definite profits.
Activity: 289
2017 was a decent year for me. I learned a great deal about crypto in general and I feel better prepared for this year. I do think 2018 will be a better year for all of us because more and more people are getting into this space, and as a result the market is growing. I missed the BTC train, but it's okay. Smiley One thing I learned is that there will always be other opportunities to make profit. Don't focus so much on what you missed, but what other opportunities you can find.
Activity: 336
The year 2017 was excellent. I finally got to know the crypto currency, started investing, it brought good progress. I'm very happy for investors who had bitcoin in their wallet.
Activity: 155
As the title says... realize this year that i missed the bitcoin train and it feels like i was to late for everything. On every airdrop this year i was to late, not accept because of my bitcointalk account was to low or because i have no twitter account and so on. How was your year in the bitcoin world? Hope it was better than my. Cheers to the new bitcoin elite out there. Wink
Sorry for my spelling mistakes. Im a litte bit tipsy. Wink

Anyway people, have a good new year and celebrate it. If you feel good, send me a tip... Just kidding, i will never begging here Wink
Party on, garth Wink

Airdrops are not serious things, don't be upset just because of them. Instead of being upset, get up and start learning altcoin trading methods to make yourself a benefit. This way you can get rich.
Activity: 135
I also missed the bitcoin train, in 2017 I did not make much profit, but I hope this year will start to make me profit in my projects and be what God wants
Activity: 196
We have all bad days in every year,dont lose hope and dont stop finding good new coins to invest in,there are plenty of undervalued coin in the market.
Activity: 322
2017 has been a good year to my bitcoin career. I have earned a lot though i just started by mid of july, things had been rough from the start but as i focused on designing things got did go at ease and i can say that 2017 is great. Looking forward for a great 2018.
Activity: 196
We have our own red days or months,but after that we will have our luck back.Dont lose hope in your losses look forward and dont look back,i wish your success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
For me, 2017 was also not profitable from the point of view of the Crypto-currency. In the autumn, all the altcoins fell and I was just disappointed. Then gradually everything returns, but I did not make a lot of money. I hope the situation will change in 2018, since I already have some experience.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I also missed the bitcoin train but eventually that's not my rout! I and  have  another plans as don't believe bitcoin has a prominent future!
Activity: 294
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
OP base on your post i think you need a lot of knowledge here because your post is only for you and you say your tipsy so what is the sense in crypto if you like that?,Moreover i think regret in crypto is not good and also your too late because the price of any coins now are really high like 7x now since i start this 2017 but still there's so many opportunity to earn here so start now like ripple now and xrb they go so high so better to do now is do invest then wait atleast 2 months for profit.
Activity: 291
https://icoenergy.org/
for me 2017 is a very good year for me in bitcoin, I have invested on it. when its price is around $3000 dollars, 7and I can say I am avery fortunate. I already sold my bitcoin and invested some of it in other coins and ICO hoping that it will be sucessfull and be like bitcoin.  Maybe I have lost in some ICO that I joined but their are more gain for me. These 2018 I am planing to increase my investment in crypto and just ride train of cryptocurrency
Activity: 266
The bitcoin is the leading digital currency at the present. So It is not really late to start investing with it. I recommend that we invest in bitcoin and to other digital currencies as well. It is wise to invest in multiple businesses.
Pages:
Jump to: