Pages:
Author

Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin - page 57. (Read 186680 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
August 12, 2016, 07:30:50 AM
I think 2017 will be a good year for bitcoin. My predictions is that it will reach at least 800$ in 2017

That is my prediction too with the price of bitcoin. But I don't predict the price is going to fluctuate for next year to happen. I'm thinking that it is going to happen for next months and for next year the price of bitcoin is going to reach at $1,000 and that happens for sure it is going to be a good year to start for 2017.

What is the difference of 2017 to other years that passed?

Price fluctuations always there year by year so expect that. Well it's free to speculate but somehow it's nice if you have some support to your claims.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
August 12, 2016, 03:43:31 AM

I believe true bitcoin prices in 2017 will grow. And the adoption of bitcoin will be more and more so that many people using bitcoin. 2017 will be better than this year in my opinion.

I respect your opinion but every year there is a big event happening that's gives essence to the bitcoin price.

Starting from the third quarter 2014, bitcoin surprises us many times. If ever there will be a good surprise at 2017 like you are expecting, then that is because of what happen in it's successors years.

Yup, indeed bitcoin always give surprises each year which we have passed. But I am sure in the year 2017 is a pretty good year for bitcoin in giving a surprise. Because I think everyone already knows the bitcoin and just waiting for the time they could use the bitcoin and time is in 2017
The eagerness of merchants to accept Bitcoin is another sign of its enduring strength and market demand. Sure in 2017 we can see enormous growth in bitcoin in terms of its price and popularity.

Eagerness of merchants to accept bitcoin? Like what merchants you are pointing too? If they are eager they can easily play with the risk of price fluctuations and start accepting bitcoin as mode of payment but still today there are fews.

Can you give some example of those merchants that are eager to accept bitcoin?

Yeah there are not many at a moment that are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment and the fact is they are simply not aware that there is something like bitcoin from which they can accept payments.

many people do not know about bitcoin, so they are not yet ready to use bitcoin as a payment.
but I believe the future will be very widely used bitcoin for payment. because it may be the future of digital payment is better than cash.

Yes things will change in future for sure and we will see many offline shops which will help us to spend our coins directly for making purchases, we just need to wait for sometime to it happen.

It would really takes time for a certain countries  to adopt bitcoin, it all depends on the progress and the influence of bitcoin itself, if that thing would happen then it would be very convenient for use bitcoin users  to purchase anything on stores offline.  Lets see what would be the future of bitcoin.
We need to be positive that not only 2017 would be the great year of bitcoin instead every year will bring us great better income to increase all our profit in terms of bitcoin.

Yeah and I think that bad phase of bitcoin has gone now, and it has started to grow now and price will be much higher as time passes, so we can expect higher price in future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
August 12, 2016, 03:40:46 AM

I believe true bitcoin prices in 2017 will grow. And the adoption of bitcoin will be more and more so that many people using bitcoin. 2017 will be better than this year in my opinion.

I respect your opinion but every year there is a big event happening that's gives essence to the bitcoin price.

Starting from the third quarter 2014, bitcoin surprises us many times. If ever there will be a good surprise at 2017 like you are expecting, then that is because of what happen in it's successors years.

Yup, indeed bitcoin always give surprises each year which we have passed. But I am sure in the year 2017 is a pretty good year for bitcoin in giving a surprise. Because I think everyone already knows the bitcoin and just waiting for the time they could use the bitcoin and time is in 2017
The eagerness of merchants to accept Bitcoin is another sign of its enduring strength and market demand. Sure in 2017 we can see enormous growth in bitcoin in terms of its price and popularity.

Eagerness of merchants to accept bitcoin? Like what merchants you are pointing too? If they are eager they can easily play with the risk of price fluctuations and start accepting bitcoin as mode of payment but still today there are fews.

Yeah there are not many at a moment that are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment and the fact is they are simply not aware that there is something like bitcoin from which they can accept payments.

many people do not know about bitcoin, so they are not yet ready to use bitcoin as a payment.
but I believe the future will be very widely used bitcoin for payment. because it may be the future of digital payment is better than cash.

Yes things will change in future for sure and we will see many offline shops which will help us to spend our coins directly for making purchases, we just need to wait for sometime to it happen.

It would really takes time for a certain countries  to adopt bitcoin, it all depends on the progress and the influence of bitcoin itself, if that thing would happen then it would be very convenient for use bitcoin users  to purchase anything on stores offline.  Lets see what would be the future of bitcoin.
We need to be positive that not only 2017 would be the great year of bitcoin instead every year will bring us great better income to increase all our profit in terms of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
August 12, 2016, 02:42:19 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 12, 2016, 02:32:31 AM
I think 2017 will be a good year for bitcoin. My predictions is that it will reach at least 800$ in 2017
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 12, 2016, 02:28:57 AM
I think that 2017 can't beat 2016 casue of halving, but if price in 2017 will be around $600 it's okay, but i don't really want to see $450 price again.

Well i think the price would be quite higher then $600 in 2017 or it may even reach near $700 until then if people or some companies or resources invest some money into it, because the price of bitcoin depends on adoption and investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
August 11, 2016, 03:42:28 PM
I think that 2017 can't beat 2016 casue of halving, but if price in 2017 will be around $600 it's okay, but i don't really want to see $450 price again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
August 11, 2016, 02:39:59 PM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
August 11, 2016, 02:19:07 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
August 11, 2016, 01:16:33 PM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
August 11, 2016, 12:20:25 PM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
August 11, 2016, 11:17:02 AM
Well i hope that our populition would keep on increasing and i hope that it would be big so that countries would start to accept it. Before china can rule this world just saying tho
Merit: 500
August 11, 2016, 10:58:02 AM

Yeah we can expect more places to spend our coins, as bitcoin is getting more popular day by day and that will have positive impact on price of bitcoin in future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 11, 2016, 10:52:31 AM

Activity: 756
August 11, 2016, 08:02:57 AM

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 11, 2016, 03:46:32 AM

Activity: 952
August 11, 2016, 03:43:11 AM
That is why we never know when the price will reach to that extent again, we can just predict or hope from the predictions of others but predictions don't turn real all the time, so we still cannot if what will happen to the price of bitcoin in coming year.
But after a sharp drop in the price of bitcoin, now there is good steady growth. Let it not as rapid, but nevertheless I think we will be pleasantly surprised by the end of the year.

I do believe that the price of bitcoin is on the steady way of growing today, we just need to believe that it is going happen for next year. The price stability of bitcoin is going to happen for this year and the other things about bitcoin is going to happen for next year. That is why bitcoins year is every year.
This year is the turning point of bitcoin because halving happen this year and the price increase abruptly this year alone. In 2017, it will just a continues progress that happened in 2016, so let us hope for a better market before the end of the year.
August 11, 2016, 03:21:31 AM
That is why we never know when the price will reach to that extent again, we can just predict or hope from the predictions of others but predictions don't turn real all the time, so we still cannot if what will happen to the price of bitcoin in coming year.
But after a sharp drop in the price of bitcoin, now there is good steady growth. Let it not as rapid, but nevertheless I think we will be pleasantly surprised by the end of the year.

I do believe that the price of bitcoin is on the steady way of growing today, we just need to believe that it is going happen for next year. The price stability of bitcoin is going to happen for this year and the other things about bitcoin is going to happen for next year. That is why bitcoins year is every year.
Activity: 240
August 10, 2016, 06:15:22 PM

[/quote] But after a sharp drop in the price of bitcoin, now there is good steady growth. Let it not as rapid, but nevertheless I think we will be pleasantly surprised by the end of the year.
Activity: 686
August 10, 2016, 05:12:01 PM
I think in 2017 we will see good price for bitcoin if mining of the competitors ETC\ETH being non-profitable for hungry miners .
yeah hopefuly that in year 2017 bitcoins will be better and the price will increase up to 1000 dollars or up so that miners would be happy and for those altcoin will be stable so that investor will be focus on bitcoin so that their going to buy more bitcoin in future to invest and to earn and hopefuly that some store's are going to accept bitcoin as a payment this is what im going to wait
Yes true I hope 2017 will be a lot of stores that will accept bitcoin, so many people who know and use bitcoin. Because I think it is important to increase the user can increase the price of bitcoin.
If adoption level goes higher in future then it will directly contribute to the price of bitcoin, more users will lead to higher price and that trend has already started now.
I'm still waiting for us to break the $800 barrier that was once almost about to be broken about a few months back. More investments, more adoptions, the higher the value. If we reach atleast $750 again, then 2017 may possibly be the bitcoin year.
Pages:
Jump to: