Pages:
Author

Topic: [2018-05-12] Millennials Are Buying Cryptocurrencies to Save For Retirement - page 2. (Read 316 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Millennials Are Buying Cryptocurrencies to Save For Retirement

Among millennials, the cryptocurrencies investment trend is gaining momentum for retirement purposes. Moreover, as tech-savvy millennials are shunning traditional banking methods, innovative startups are creating new retirement solutions powered by blockchain and artificial intelligence technologies.

http://bitcoinist.com/millennials-are-buying-cryptocurrencies-to-save-for-retirement/
I can relate to this in my school it is pretty evident that more and more young people are getting into investing not only into stocks but also into the new cryptocurrency market. It must be due to them becoming self-aware on the realities in life that school loans are big, being unemployed is a possibility, and in general money is not easy to be earned. But most of these millennials always think of putting their money into something without the patience and plan to come with, most of them even start buying cryptocurrencies first before even learning how to trade, some of the hodlers even cut their losses on the first sight of red in their portfolio.

This is one of the bad things for tech-savy millennials they will believe everything they will see in the internet, that is how they have started investing in cryptocurrencies but this could also be their end. A lot of them will join Facebook groups and telegram channels believing that every buy recommendation is true without even confirming with themselves because they don't have that ability to do so.
Most beginners made mistakes when they started and it's nothing different with millennials. Luckily most people are smart enough to begin with small amounts, money they can afford to lose so they will probably not invest all money from school loan. I know stories from my friends, some of them are students, and I was laughing when they were telling me which altcoins they bought and why. But they are all in profit now, despite bear market. You learn by doing.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

Among millennials, the cryptocurrencies investment trend is gaining momentum for retirement purposes. Moreover, as tech-savvy millennials are shunning traditional banking methods, innovative startups are creating new retirement solutions powered by blockchain and artificial intelligence technologies.

http://bitcoinist.com/millennials-are-buying-cryptocurrencies-to-save-for-retirement/
I can relate to this in my school it is pretty evident that more and more young people are getting into investing not only into stocks but also into the new cryptocurrency market. It must be due to them becoming self-aware on the realities in life that school loans are big, being unemployed is a possibility, and in general money is not easy to be earned. But most of these millennials always think of putting their money into something without the patience and plan to come with, most of them even start buying cryptocurrencies first before even learning how to trade, some of the hodlers even cut their losses on the first sight of red in their portfolio.

This is one of the bad things for tech-savy millennials they will believe everything they will see in the internet, that is how they have started investing in cryptocurrencies but this could also be their end. A lot of them will join Facebook groups and telegram channels believing that every buy recommendation is true without even confirming with themselves because they don't have that ability to do so.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Seems this concerns only the developed countries  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
In time when the world retirement system is experiencing major changes, investment in cryptocurrency for the purpose of retirement is a very logical but also a risky investment. We can all see how big world companies firing more and more workers every year, they not need them any more because the job is taken over by robots. This trend will only increase even more in future, which means that fewer and fewer people will work, and they will not be able to finance retirement systems. In Europe the age limit for retirement is increasing from 65 years of life to 67 , but such measures are only temporary.

I think everyone should think about it, investment in cryptocurrency for me it's very serious when it comes to retirement. This is just an additional insurance in case that a traditional system at one point stops working.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I'd rather keep my bitcoins now consider how much I paid for them. I also studied the protocol and made a big bet with my career, so far so good. I'm playing my cards in this very difficult battle

Anyone who's sitting on a large pile of money is possibly doing themselves a disservice if they don't move it into a few other areas while the going's good. I'd never abandon crypto but retirement in particular is about hedging, preserving and nurturing which means having a significant chunk in boring options too.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Cool little idea. I certainly would not be placing all my eggs in that particular basket for one's end of days plans. We still don't know how long crypto's legs are. There might be some epic implosions just before it's time to put your feet up, or several in the meantime.
I'd rather keep my bitcoins now considering how much I paid for them. I also studied the protocol and made a big bet with my career, so far so good. I'm playing my cards in this very difficult battle
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Cool little idea. I certainly would not be placing all my eggs in that particular basket for one's end of days plans. We still don't know how long crypto's legs are. There might be some epic implosions just before it's time to put your feet up, or several in the meantime.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I thought that news was already in the circulation a month ago? Now they did a new research on 8 major countries including US UK, south Korea and Japan and guess what? these millennials all already bought their bitcoin, and now they want to hold. Just like you said, for retirement. So that is good news for me because it means new people into crypto are not all speculators but also holders. Of course I am sure many of them will sell when Bitcoin hits 20k again but that means we get to see holders for a year or so.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
That is such a good option . Not only they will save themselves from the boredom after the retirement , they will be capable enough to feed themselves and live their lives without crises . If i was to be retired , ii would be doing the same thing . I also think that many of the members of this forum are here who are retired and seeking for opportunities to earn . It is not only limited till techies but any naive user can also learn the things about it without going into the detailing of blockchain  . Block chain is highly undervalued till this time , i really hope such events will change some mindsets.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

Pages:
Jump to: