Pages:
Author

Topic: [2018-07-18] ‘Wow’: Ethereum Fees Higher Than Bitcoin’s For First Time Ever - page 2. (Read 298 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
At this rate we might see ETH fall behind on the crypto market's latest price rally. If ETH is having issues as what has Bitcoin has experience before then we might see a shift of funds from its holders as we have seen before in the market. We might see ETH in a loss while other cryptos are in a gain and fueling my guess is BTC is looking strong on how it break the 7,000$ price resistance while Ethereum quickly corrected back below at the 480$ level after staying at the 500$ level for a short while. Ethereum must now find their own way of unclogging their network before it will start to fall behind more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
Etherum takes the biggest part off my investment list and it's really wow to hear such news. Meanwhile fees for bitcoin transactions are falling from May and the speed of transactions is growing; Etherum became more expensive. Now I wander to what kind of change it may lead.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Ethereum traders were feeling the pressure July 18 after average transaction fees on its network surpassed Bitcoin’s for the first time in history.
Full article on Bitcoinist
Pages:
Jump to: