Pages:
Author

Topic: [2018-10-11] Bitfinex Suspends Fiat Deposits - page 2. (Read 318 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
➡Bitfinex Suspends All Fiat Deposits

Fiat deposits, including USD, EUR, JPY and GBP are paused on Bitfinex. As you remember, recently, details of the alleged insolvency of the exchange were revealed in media

Users of one of the most popular cryptocurrency platforms Bitfinex report the inaccessibility of deposit option for fiat currencies traded there — USD, EURO, JPY, GBP. Moreover, there are more and more complaints from customers, so perhaps there is a massive shutdown of deposits on Bitfinex.

Meanwhile, some users have signalled problems with deposits and withdrawals of funds for several weeks already. Questions flooded exchange's accounts in Telegram/Twitter. By the way, the Bitfinex team has not yet made any official announcements, and their supports say that they don't have information about such an issue.

«I guess Bitfinex suspends financial problems. Can’t receive my fiat transfer from Bitfinex almost for 3 weeks and support do not reply on any email where I’ve asked them to provide me with swift copy of money transfer»

— user X

«Why is it, that social media needs to inform me that bank deposits and withdrawals are suspended? 

— user Y

«It would have been more professional and comforting if BitFinex came with an official statement about this matter»

— user Z

And no answers were given:

I can't at the moment because I just found out about it too and I am awaiting further instructions. However. I am sure it's nothing too serious, and it is done to protect our customers from delays with deposits

— official support account

Most likely, the problem is related to the poor state of the exchange relative to the bank with which it worked (and probably doesn't work at the moment), i.e. Bitfinex can really be insolvent or at least lose the contractual relationship with a financial organization.

→  See also: most of Tether (USDT) stored on Bitfinex exited. The exchange's hot wallet sent out 100 million in USDT to unidentified addresses.
___
Other news:

- Crypto- and Global Stock Markets Have Suffered One of the Year's Largest Declines;
- YoBit Reported That the Exchange will Pump Random Crypto;
- LBX Launches Crypto-Payment Account "LBXPay".
___

↪️ Continue reading

- All news for today — read on Steemit— only important (full report)
 - Read the daily digest — Telegram — only important for past 24 hours
 - Пepeвoд нoвocтeй — Telegram — вce caмoe вaжнoe зa 24 чaca

Found a mistake? Write PM - this will be very helpful for us.
Pages:
Jump to: