Pages:
Author

Topic: [2018-11-19]Bitcoin Price will Drop Further to $1,500, Analysts Predict - page 2. (Read 425 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
@gentlemand. However, what is more conceivable in this market condition? The bagholders would answer $50,000, I reckon hehehe. The unprejudiced and fair answer would be $1500.

winter is coming , brace yourselves
looks like news starting to put even more pressure on the market
some groups want to push the price even further down to buy?
I won't be surprised if the price fell to 1.500$ or even 1000$ , but then I would buy like mad Smiley
hell I think I'd buy at 2000$ , there is no reason not to ,the market is being manipulated and the price will recover if not this year then 2019-2020
do not be fooled by the bs and HODL or buy

No, winter is here.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
While $1500 is conceivable, $50,000 was conceivable too until it wasn't and more than a few silly sausages in the media were predicting that as well. It's going to be interesting to see the reporting on it compared to 2014 when the profile was that much lower. I think we'll see the 2-3 grand level but then again 1500 isn't much below that.

Time to go off and build toilets for desert island unfortunates for a year or two.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
Also, he didn't do any TA to make this prediction. Why 1500 if there's a large support at 1900 (Bitstamp chart), and nothing significant at 1500?
"Support" at levels we haven't visited doesn't mean anything. By the time we approach the $4000 mark, which people think will generate tons of buy support, could turn out to be a level no one is willing to support.

I remember how people before we broke the $6000 mark considered $5000 to be a level at which buyers will pop up offering enough buy support to maintain that level. We saw today how $5000 didn't stand a chance.

Crypto is back the way we know it, which translates into crazy price action no one has a clue about what direction it will be heading to. People said the market was boring, well, the boring part is over.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
It's important to be able to distinguish between crypto perma bulls and permaberas. While some people are constantly wrong with their bullish predictions (McAfee, CNBC) some are overdoing it with being bearish. This analyst certainly falls into the latter group. Also, he didn't do any TA to make this prediction. Why 1500 if there's a large support at 1900 (Bitstamp chart), and nothing significant at 1500?

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
This is just one of those analyst that are currently making predictions based on the flow of the market, what they are really doing is really stirring up the market more with additional FUD. They may look right with what they are saying as the market is really declining bad, and the sad thing about this is some news sources are making this the top of their headlines as they know these kinds of news are the ones generating the most views for their website, the more views they have the more income they will get from traffic.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
It's typical mainstream media drivel. I don't even blame them for this since it's their job to fool dumb money.

I think we're heading in the right direction now; the sentiment amongst $20,000 before the end of the year believers sunk so low, that they are being shaken out of the market as we speak. It's smart market making, we are basically getting rid of selling pressure that would have prevented the price from going up anyway, so the situation isn't all that bad.

Another positive aspect is that even longer term Bitcoiners seem to turn bearish now, which allows contrarians to buy people's fear right now, and sell them happiness later on.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
winter is coming , brace yourselves
looks like news starting to put even more pressure on the market
some groups want to push the price even further down to buy?
I won't be surprised if the price fell to 1.500$ or even 1000$ , but then I would buy like mad Smiley
hell I think I'd buy at 2000$ , there is no reason not to ,the market is being manipulated and the price will recover if not this year then 2019-2020
do not be fooled by the bs and HODL or buy
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Some analysts from Bloomberg Intelligence (BI) anticipate that Bitcoin (BTC) will "fall further," as reported by Bloomberg. Various crypto sector pundits have already started calling this the cryptocurrency winter.

“Bitcoin’s no longer boring” declares Bloomberg, before stating that analysts predict the price could fall as low as the $1,500 point, a further 70 percent drop in the coin’s price.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bitcoin-price-will-drop-further-to-1500/

Pages:
Jump to: