Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 bitcoin plummeted - page 2. (Read 241 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 11:23:51 PM
In the past two days, the value of bitcoin dropped for the first time, dropping below the level of $ 10,000 first and then continued its slow decline at a price of around $ 8,800 for more than 30% in three days, leading to a general decline in the copycat currency and a larger decline than the decline in bitcoin Also exaggerated, and some decline even more than 50%, 2018 new year will be bitcoin another September 4, 2017 it? Are you panic? Cry
You should expect worst than 30% i have seen bitcoin grows,there will be no challenge for the people if theres no correction like this,weak hands will always fall and holders will always win,you need to know there are bull and bears pulling each other,if the bears started to sleep bulls will come.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 11:07:13 PM
In the past two days, the value of bitcoin dropped for the first time, dropping below the level of $ 10,000 first and then continued its slow decline at a price of around $ 8,800 for more than 30% in three days, leading to a general decline in the copycat currency and a larger decline than the decline in bitcoin Also exaggerated, and some decline even more than 50%, 2018 new year will be bitcoin another September 4, 2017 it? Are you panic? Cry
I was panicked because I thought it was a chain reaction. The drop in bitcoin prices led to declines in other currencies as well. I was very confident in bitcoin, but I now think his price is not going to work well, and I also unable to predict when the price of bitcoin will go back up.

it will not go up within months. and it will keep dropping, i expect 5k per btc. this is the time when people scare and cut loss, and when eventually it will go up again. But there will be more FUD coming out and make people panic.
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 10:35:56 PM
I was panicked because I thought it was a chain reaction. The drop in bitcoin prices led to declines in other currencies as well. I was very confident in bitcoin, but I now think his price is not going to work well, and I also unable to predict when the price of bitcoin will go back up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 10:30:13 PM
During the bull market, I found that many experts came out to guide others, but no one came out loud when Bitcoin crash , such like today.
I do not know when bitcoin will go back up again, but I believe 2018 is the year that the blockchain will shine.
Activity: 110
Merit: 13
February 01, 2018, 10:23:42 PM
Bitcoin and cottage plummeted, there is no investor concerned about the market? Is there a big picture for the old players to give some advice? Cry
Activity: 110
Merit: 13
February 01, 2018, 10:05:08 PM
Pages:
Jump to: