Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 good year or bad year for Cryptocurrency ? - page 7. (Read 2081 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Do you predict crypto to get to new highs or the opposite ?
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

if you go to amazon.com to buy for me special crystal ball i provide answer to question for you , only thing i will first ask from you is that you put amazon order for prime next day delivery and i wait not one hour long than 24 hr to recieve crystal ball
when crystal ball is in my hand this is special tool and i will use it to find many answer like this for you and you will reveal to world answer that i provide it to you

even though i no have crystal ball yet i will pretend that i have this thing in my hand right now and give to you answer anyway
i think 2018 be very good year because every year in bitcoin worlds is amazings 365 day for us , every year ppl here become wealthy human being whom use wealth only to spoil famaily and do intelligent thing in town
if you read book research many powerful informations then you will enjoy this place very well
this year very big big big thing that we do in this place so that even all my neigbour here in my town even they too create better life for famaily
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think that just as in 2017 there was a good year for crypto currency, it will also be good in 2018. More followers for bitcoin and more improvements to the system were made.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
Hoping it to be a good year ahead. so seeing the process, it yet no seems a great hike but still hoping for the best to some this year.
Activity: 231
I speculate a sharp decline on Cryptocurrency specially  Bitcoin this year.
Call it a inner feeling.

If I think this year the price of bitcoin will not fall sharply, because at the beginning of this year the bitcoin price cycle always decreased, but by mid year the price of bitcoin will return to normal.
Activity: 89
We can't predict what will happen to bitcoin this 2018 maybe it will increase its value or drop.
But hoppefully as the dream of everybody .. We need bitcoin more profitable this year.
Activity: 457
Merit: 140
Nobody will be able to answer this question. It's all just speculation.
People with a positive attitude start from new highs. But there are also other opinions.
In December 2018 we are all smarter. It will depend on how the technical development continues and what news from the state is coming to us.
Activity: 182
Call it a inner feeling.

The reason why people might think that 2018 isn't a good year for cryptocurrency was because at the very beginning, there's already dropping in value of all coins. It's really hard for me to predict if its a bad or good year to crypto world because as you can see, there are only two months that just passed which means that it will take a long time before we conclude.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
So far it hasn't been so profitable as 2017. But maybe it's the year of some changes in the cryptoworld, like the rise of stablecoins.
Activity: 75
Call it a inner feeling.

Bitcoin will get a new highs in 2018 infact there are some initial move between government officials and bitcoin experts to use bitcoin as another form of payment. What do you think?
Activity: 274
Merit: 133
It has been good so far.
Let us see what the future beholds for all us hodlers in the future. Wink
copper member
Activity: 127
2018 good year for new currencies  Cool
Activity: 238
Generally it's a little early to talk about this because everything can happen to the flesh before the exclusion of legislation, but if everything is good, then I think this year will be the same as 2017.
Merit: 274
It will reach a new height I think; and as what I could compute. Yes, computation and analysis could be wrong sometimes because the price is probably triggered by bitcoin trader emotion rather than the competitors or other crypto. News like government bans struck bitcoin to fell its price but government regulations also triggers the price pumps. If there are more positive news ahead which favor to bitcoin there is no doubt the price could surpass the all time high record. 
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Call it a inner feeling.

Your prediction has come true so far and the prices have not show the rise it has shown in past. However, I think that now the prices will recover. Last year was quite good and we may not see that much increase. At max, I see the prices to touch $25000 by the end of this year. The reason behind this is that the people who have knowledge about crypto are more interested in alt coins. For the price of 1 BTC, they can get 100 units of 10 alt coins each. There is huge growth opportunity there as well.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
Call it a inner feeling.

Hi there Hooli1, my inner self said the exact opposite of your inner feeling. This year is a very good year for cryptocurrencies. We knew that this year we start rough, but due to the recent advancement and improvement of bitcoin network thru the help of segwit, the transaction speed is once more faster and cheaper than previous December. This triggers more opportunity to other company to look at bitcoin as an alternative to fiat.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
If you look at from how crypto began, you'd say 2018 will still be a good year. It has always been a good year for crypto. But if you look at it from the increase of 19,000 down to 5,000 then you might say its not a good year. Look beyond last year then you know this is just how crypto works. In the beginning of the year its just like its dying but look at near the end it will blow your mind.
In my own prediction 2018 probably a bitcoins year it might be good. So far I have noticed that bitcoins price is getting higher and higher. I don't think for the last last year but all I can see that bitcoin is the good at this year and it will be getting best for the other years to come. The cryptocurrencies still counting to boom.
Activity: 184
I don't think so.In the previous years there was a decline in the beginning of the year as a sell off but at the end of the year it grew strongly. I think this year will be the boom years of cryptocurrency
Activity: 214
2018 is going to be a great year for Cryptocurrency IMO, especially the second half of the year when a lot of the big projects release major developments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
well, the beginning of the year was really hard for everyone. but if we check the the graphs for the last years, the situation seems similar
so that means that final result would depend on the summer/autumn - how good or bad that month would be
and after that we can say what was 2018 looked like...
Pages:
Jump to: