Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is death of bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 1168 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 20
January 15, 2018, 01:22:13 AM
I don't think bitcoin will come to an end.....It is a digital currency and it will keep on developing more and more every year....and now almost all the countries have started using bitcoin.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 01:21:41 AM
I don't agree, btc can grow steadily back to this is praiseworthy as it gets more community attention and shark investor can not control btc prices.
Activity: 61
January 15, 2018, 01:20:48 AM

I think this is not the end of bitcoin because it's getting bigger now this 2018
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
January 15, 2018, 01:18:43 AM
No,I'm not agree with you.Bitcoin is a platform where people can do anything by following its rule. It is a smart business for those who are invested in it.It is the first world's currency. I think,there is no possibility to die Bitcoin in 2018.This statement is totally valueless.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 15, 2018, 01:15:48 AM
It's all over of late. For me the greatest hazard was another coin surpassing Bitcoin on the grounds that it ended up being better and simpler to use for the day by day use. Bitcoin has an expenses concern and that is the reason the value started to go down a month ago. Regardless I think Lightning Network should be executed.

I have no clue when it will be the situation. As a matter of fact the innovation is said to be as of now operational however not tremendously utilized yet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 01:14:53 AM
2018 is death of bitcoin?

do u agree?
I think not because it is still accessible but its value down what with the value down you can take a dead bitcoin opinion. too fast to make a decision by arguing bitcoin die in this year but my confidence bitcoin will return to normal and stable
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
January 15, 2018, 01:14:00 AM
If bitcoin is not implemented lightning network or SegWit, which will remove it from the shortcomings with transactions, bitcoin, most likely, will drop much in price, but this year will not die. Its popularity is too big, however, in the place of bitcoin, any other coin has already died. However, everything is good. The fact that bitcoin will not rise sharply further in price, there are also positive moments. This will save all the crypto currency from losing the image of a serious and stable digital currency. In addition, will allow the altcoyins to continue to grow. And the growth of altcoyins is much more profitable for the development of crypto currency than the growth of one bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 15, 2018, 01:13:40 AM
I thought it might be 2018 is not the end of the bitcoin, because I saw that bitcoin will remain last year 2018 and even will still survive until the next few years, because the user bitcoin also than I watch a growing
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 01:12:28 AM
In my view bitcoin can not die, bitcoin will cross the long journey. Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency if the same dies, then the existence of other cryptocurrency will end.
Activity: 2
January 15, 2018, 01:08:10 AM
I don't think so.  Maybe it is experiencing a little downfall but it's only a temporary state.  There are already many supporters who will not allow this thing to happen.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 01:06:40 AM
No, Bitcoin will not die, but its market share (not cap) will decrease in favor of better cryptocurrencies that better perform than Bitcoin in term of speed, anonymity, and scalability.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
January 15, 2018, 01:03:40 AM
No, this is complete nonsense. Bitcoin is not dying. It is just finishing its correction and it'll be rising guys. You just need to wait for it to do that and all if it will be yours. Just hodl bitcoin on its weak time. Try to do that and wait and win the trade.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 01:02:01 AM

do u agree?

what do you think
how could bitcoin in this year experience death. until anytime bitcoin will never die.
Is it because bitcoin prices are down this late you think bitcoin will die this year.is year.

It will not maybe because as we see it is still on progress the percentage is going higher and it takes a lot of honor. Hese year will probably in good condition because the bitcoiner did their best to give satisfaction for the progress of bitcoin. Anytime the status of bitcoin is going high and low but not toataly die. In joing bitcoin you do a process which is undergo a screening method for you to becamo better bitcoiner, so no reason at all that bitcoin will die.
Activity: 252
January 15, 2018, 12:57:53 AM
I think this 2018, Bitcoin will never be omitted in the society. there will be no death for bitcoin this 2018. Many people is accommodated by this type of transaction system. this will make people access their transaction easily and fast. So, how come that there will be death for bitcoin this 2018? I highly disagree if there will be death for bitcoin this 2018.
Activity: 2
January 15, 2018, 12:54:07 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum will continue its flying this is little surge as Bitcoin always remain in surges and every incoming surge boost its value and price, so be patient and wait for next price boost.

That's right, today bitcoin is too strong
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 15, 2018, 12:48:55 AM

do u agree?
It was a joke. Until now bitcoin has a very high level of popularity. Although some time ago there was a trend of falling prices, but the price of bitcoin is now back on a positive track. This has proven that bitcoin still plays an important role in cryptocurrencies. The point to be clarified is that bitcoin has fantastic value and it is impossible to make bitcoin dead in this year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 12:48:14 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum will continue its flying this is little surge as Bitcoin always remain in surges and every incoming surge boost its value and price, so be patient and wait for next price boost.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
January 15, 2018, 12:45:44 AM
Most probably as terms of payment and not Bitcoin as a whole. Bitcoin will never be over even if the tx fees are very high. Yeah I guess bitcoin is dead for payments and other small transactions.

Lol bitcoin is dead as  a payment since years , no one uses bitcoin for payment nowadays

seriously? years?
where were you ~2 months ago when fees were low and 1 satoshi/byte transactions were confirming in next block? the spam attack started around that time and has been going on ever since. it have never been "years" the spam attacks each time take a month or two. and this time is the longest one so far.

I wonder why some people are quick to predict doom of bitcoin at the least chance. We are all not happy with the transaction fees and are hoping things will change in the near future but for someone to predict the end of bitcoin in 2018 leaves me wondering where he's been indeed since the spam attacks begin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
January 15, 2018, 12:43:51 AM

do u agree?

Nah man it's still early to say that, i know the price of bitcoin is reducing so hard in this month around $13,5k today but i'm sure the bitcoin price will back to $15,000 later. We have 11 months left though in 2018 why so fast said 2018 is death of bitcoin lol, just relax and bitcoin will be back!
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
January 15, 2018, 12:40:44 AM
Do you even monitor the price of bitcoin or are you really just maybe that succumb because you want the price of bitcoin to grow and grow until it reaches the price you desire. In case you forget we are still on the 10,000 USD marked though it has not increased yet to the point where it left but still we have a bitcoin who is worth more than 10,000 USD.
Pages:
Jump to: