Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 predictions - page 3. (Read 475 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 04:10:50 AM
My prediction this year 2018 is that bitcoin will hit 50k. This year is also good for altcoins as many people are already into cryptocurrency. Many will try their luck on digital currencies this year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 05, 2018, 04:07:21 AM
Crypto is at another rally. I heard that 2018 will be the GTFO year where BTC will hit 20-50k, maybe? Or some McAfee levels... Who knows. And then it crashes and will be low for quite some time. But what if the crypto will be just calmer. Go a little bit up, then down and stay on pretty much the same levels. What if there will be no bubble. Or what if the bubble already burst. Opinions?

This bubble's already deflated and is ready for another pump. I don't expect it to move the way mcafee predicts, and the guy would.most likely eat his own * by 2020 but what you said about btc  being calmer is more acceptable for me. If it goes to 50k by yearend good but if it stays around 20-25k i won't be disappointed
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
January 05, 2018, 02:17:33 AM
Crypto is at another rally. I heard that 2018 will be the GTFO year where BTC will hit 20-50k, maybe? Or some McAfee levels... Who knows. And then it crashes and will be low for quite some time. But what if the crypto will be just calmer. Go a little bit up, then down and stay on pretty much the same levels. What if there will be no bubble. Or what if the bubble already burst. Opinions?
It will happen, bitcoin will not miss this times where every crypto is booming. TRX, XRP, LTC(before) and now ETH. I don't think that bitcoin as the main star will not boom this year.

The end of the year where it's price started to be doomed and pulled back to $13,000 and currently playing at $15,000 is a good recovery state for a coin that's moving too quick before.

I have believed that there's no bubble that's on bitcoin, look on how those new coins that are booming now. They are not even calling it as a bubble but I guess it is.
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
January 05, 2018, 02:07:06 AM
maybe more people will join and the price will rise again Cheesy , as everyone say it will be $1 million on 2020....
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 02:01:16 AM
I think Cryptocurrency is still boldly dominating the market is Bitcoin, where Bitcoin when it was made, just broke the highest price in 2017 and will remain axsis until 2018.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 01:41:33 AM
I think and feel that in the beginning of 2018 bitcoin prices are more calm and stable, and over time I think that bitcoin prices could skyrocket to the moon to reach 25k even more, that's my opinion.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 01:35:04 AM
my prediction is bitcoin will still rise as a rocket in 2018 it may fall down a little bit but it will rise twice as it falls
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 12:53:07 AM
2018 predictions of all coins have a significant increase between bitcoin and altcoin. both coins are currently declining at the beginning of the year, but in the middle and end of the year will experience a significant increase.

I agree to that by the middle of the year all coins will have its share of increase in value, and bitcoin will have gain a huge increase when all technologies that has been hanging to implement in 2017 will be infuse in 2018.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 05, 2018, 12:47:18 AM
2018 predictions of all coins have a significant increase between bitcoin and altcoin. both coins are currently declining at the beginning of the year, but in the middle and end of the year will experience a significant increase.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 05, 2018, 12:46:59 AM
2018 will definitely be the last carnival of cryptocurrency, going crazy, and then bubbling. So you need to sell the tokens in time for some of the French currency.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
January 05, 2018, 12:44:24 AM

There was no bubble actually. Why can there be bubbles when the majority of the cryptocurrencies, led by Bitcoin, are flying higher and higher every year? And we cannot discount the fact that all these cryptocurrencies are worth almost a trillion USD for now even if there are only a few people who are into it. Now, what will happen when the cryptocurrency market will finally attract and convince at least a quarter of the world?
Activity: 210
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 05, 2018, 12:39:08 AM
I think it's going to be the next turn for bitcoin to start to go up, and then these altcoins will start to fall.
Activity: 294
January 05, 2018, 12:34:11 AM
I think the prediction for 2018 is more people who influence to join and to earn money.Bitcoin already helped a lot of people for the past years and now that it became famous.Bitcoin is the king of currencies.Hopefully the value of bitcoin now increases 2018.
Activity: 406
January 05, 2018, 12:19:19 AM
That's a good question, but the answers will never be accurate. The only correct aspect is that the crypto market is still small compared to other traditional markets such as US stocks, Forex and Gold. There is a huge space to grow.
Activity: 238
January 05, 2018, 12:16:00 AM
Bitcoin reached several new historical records in 2017. At one point, assets grew by more than 1,800%. Despite current events that have hammered the price, BTC has proven that it remains more antifragile now than it has ever been. The widespread adoption will continue to grow until 2018 with Bitcoin-backed ETFs soon on the horizon.

I think Bitcoin will hit 25,000 USD limit March 2017 with current trend.
J-N
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
January 05, 2018, 12:02:27 AM
My personal unprofessional prediction:

The rise of the alts. I personally think bitcoin will continue to lose total market dominance (probably even lower than 20%) until lightning network comes and at the same time, becomes decently adopted by most services and sites that accepts bitcoin payments, as it could potentially take a lot of time before these companies/services integrates LN. Even segwit is currently barely used.
I am agree with you. It is needed to pay attention to Ripple - the "cryptocurrency" of the banks. I think it will be on the first place soon. The banks will show that they can pump their coin.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 04, 2018, 11:56:48 PM
as long as bitcoin is improving and at the same time increasing its adoption, bitcoin price will continue to rise like this in a ridiculously fast manner that surprises everyone to the point that they start thinking it is a bubble and needs to drop hard but it then continues going higher after a little drop of 30% and sometimes worst case 40% for a couple of days.

I love your positivity. Bitcoin is my hero. Also, don't forget we have a Bitcoin Cash which in my opinion is more useful. Bitcoin will stay either way.

it is not "more useful", it is temporarily fixed until the disaster happens.
if you think increasing the block size to 8 MB fixed the scaling problem then you haven't understood the problem at all.
brand new
Activity: 0
January 04, 2018, 11:51:13 PM
I think ETH will replace BTC to be the leader of cryptocyrrency.
now lots of coin base on ERC platform rather than blockchain :v
bei
Activity: 16
January 04, 2018, 11:52:12 PM
Bitcoin has already earned its popularity over the years. This 2018 might be the year not just for Bitcoins but also for other cryptocurrencies. Several people will become interested in joining this platform since many company are starting to adapt it.  
Activity: 145
January 04, 2018, 11:38:50 PM
My personal unprofessional prediction:

The rise of the alts. I personally think bitcoin will continue to lose total market dominance (probably even lower than 20%) until lightning network comes and at the same time, becomes decently adopted by most services and sites that accepts bitcoin payments, as it could potentially take a lot of time before these companies/services integrates LN. Even segwit is currently barely used.

I agree with this, I think alts will steal the show for early 2018. A lot of new money has come into the market which is only just realizing their are a tonne of other coins all targeting different use cases.
They bitcoin will start to hit new all time highs around mid 2018
Pages:
Jump to: