Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 will be the biggest bull year in crypto yet because of security tokens... - page 2. (Read 162 times)

Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
" There is going to be a major shift in the crypto space this year. A shift many of the panelists at the conference think is so big that it will surpass the combined market cap of the current 450B crypto market which consists of 99% utility tokens."

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jeffreykirdeikis/the-crypto-mega-trend-of-2018-security-tokens-everything-you-need-to-know

What do you think? I think this might certainly be the case as we've already witnessed so many bull trends this year.

I think so too, yes. Not only because of security coins but also because of some other projects too that have great concepts that really does help solve problems not only in this industry but also in the real world. Some even aim to connect this industry to the big industries out there in the real world which will help speed up the process of achieving the goals of mass adoption.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
In the past year, the entire cryptosphere has grown substantially in its capitalization. Now there is a big correction of the market after such a strong growth. Many analysts expected that growth will be in late spring and early summer, but so far the market has been fluctuating. Of course many crypto currency holders would like the market to show the same growth as in 2017. But whether this really happens nobody knows.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I agree with this title of the topic, since I believe that 2018 will turn the scope of the crypto currency, there may be new coins that could compete with the strong players in the world at the moment. This bitcoin, broadcast. I'm not sure about this
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
From my perspective, i think 2018 will be a great year for crypto because people are knowing about crypto and they invest on bitcoin. For this reason, it have a great future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
We're already seeing the bull run effects  but it's interesting to see about these security tokens, I wonder how things will progress this year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
" There is going to be a major shift in the crypto space this year. A shift many of the panelists at the conference think is so big that it will surpass the combined market cap of the current 450B crypto market which consists of 99% utility tokens."

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jeffreykirdeikis/the-crypto-mega-trend-of-2018-security-tokens-everything-you-need-to-know

What do you think? I think this might certainly be the case as we've already witnessed so many bull trends this year.
Pages:
Jump to: