Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 will be the year of Crypto Currency - page 3. (Read 461 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 90
January 11, 2018, 07:05:00 PM
I am afraid, that 2018 can become last successful year for crypto Undecided
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 02:47:46 PM
I think we will deal with a lot of uncertainty especially in the first half of 2018, because the prices are fluctuating all the time and the bearish markets are nowhere to be seen. Once this uncertainty settles for better or worse, I think we will start seeing some real movement, hopefully upwards.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
January 11, 2018, 02:38:03 PM
Hey all

Do you think 2018 will be the year of cryptocurrency?? As we all know that almost everyday there is an addition in cryptocurrency market. Every country is moving towards cashless society. Will it be helpful for cryptocurrency to become more successful.

If you do not think so, then what is the future of cryptocurrency ?? It will be ending soon ? (You might have heard about "BTC Bubble" that will burst soon  Tongue)

What do you define as the 'the year of Crypto Currency' exactly? I seem to recall people saying this every year about bitcoin for as along as I've been a member here  Grin. It's hard to answer without your definition of success but I think every year that passes bitcoin and crypto on a whole engrains itself more and more into the mainstream and this year will be no different and probably for good and bad reasons. I think bitcoin and crypto will have its ups and downs with industries adopting it and certain governments trying to ban or restrict its use but how that will be reflected in bitcoin or various cryptos value will remain to be seen.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 01:59:40 PM
many experts have the prediction that 2018 will be important Crypto Currency  , but i think 2017 was the real year of Crypto Currency explosion
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 05:34:03 PM
i saw the chinese calender stating 2018 shall the year of pig... is there a crypto year? never heard of it  Huh Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 26, 2017, 02:53:04 PM
Hey all

Do you think 2018 will be the year of cryptocurrency?? As we all know that almost everyday there is an addition in cryptocurrency market. Every country is moving towards cashless society. Will it be helpful for cryptocurrency to become more successful.

If you do not think so, then what is the future of cryptocurrency ?? It will be ending soon ? (You might have heard about "BTC Bubble" that will burst soon  Tongue)
Pages:
Jump to: