Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 will be “The Year of the Cryptocurrency Craze”!!!! - page 3. (Read 563 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
One certain thing is that 2018 will be the year of blockchain. The implications of blockchain technology are far beyond what it's still elusive creator Satoshi Nakamoto thought would be. Blockchain can be used in banking industry (it has started, but still nascent), in electoral procedures, maintaining public records etc. The only real hindrances being the fear of loss of human resource as it is automation heavy. And other being institutional resistance, which reflects the fear of records being maintained in a decentralized manner.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency craze already started last 2017, this year we expect that more and more people will be involve since their curiosity already been triggered by the news widely spread offline and online. We are hoping worldwide legalization of its use soon.
Activity: 60
{Capricorn}
This is might be possible because of the rapid demand of the use of cryptocurrency, after Bitcoin news about record by record all-time high many will attract to test mine or to buy Bitcoin, good luck for this year!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
according to Scott Rosenberg.

So well, what is going to happen in 2018???
Bitcoin boom is in the spotlights as well as wars...

2018 will be “the year of the cryptocurrency craze”!!!!

Bitcoin value will upto 30k USD end of the 2018 and I think you will find the ethereum also bumped more than 1500 USD as my knowledge. Many countries already passing the bill and make the bitcoin as the legal currency. Once the bitcoin has been adopted by the various countries you will find the bitcoin value bumped like how we see when the time bitcoin adopted by Japan.
Some corporates also gonna create a new coin and blockchain technology implementation has been done.
I am pretty optimistic that it would even rise more than that in this 2018. We cannot say yet the exact amount though because I was really surprised at how bitcoin really ended up last year, but for now, I want to assume that things will really change a lot and then the adoption this year is going to increase the more even more than last year which would make the value shoot higher than we have it right now.

I am so much looking forward to how this year is going to play out in the crypto world. I am even looking forward to the war and how it is going to play out. This is the year where so many policies are going to be dropped and I am sure a lot of them may want to be an attack on bitcoin but really, no one knows and we guess we just have to see how events will turn out eventually.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I feel 2018 will be the move from bitcoin to alt coins. And alt coin space will be VERY volatile... however it comes, 2018 will be a exciting year! Smiley Have fun everyone,

Tal
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
I agree that 201have been the cryptocurrency craze, it was like a roller coaster ride to have seen value from low point and pumping to its peakest within a week. If it would happen in 2018 well it would bring so much thrill to btc lovers. Let's all watch and see right before our very eyes.  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
This is very possible, and there are a lot of sign in this sense: the real problem now is to understand how to profit of this boom and don't be overhelmed by the situation. We'll see.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

This could be really possible. Crytocurrency is becoming more and more familiar to many and many are now using it not just bitcoin but even alternative currencies. Bitcoin might really boom in the spotlights because of those who continuously believe in it.
Activity: 280

Wait and see. But for many people, 2017 was “the year of the cryptocurrency craze”.
Activity: 150
One thing is sure, because of cryptocurrency - great ideas will become reality.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Last year bitcoin had growed a lot i dont believe we will get such similiar result into 2018, what we are able to see for now is bitcoin loosing its power against others altcoins, wich has camed with a lot power into the market, and since bitcoin made the first heavy readjust since the last months, well all can happen, as its crypto.
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
There may be some truth to this since 2017 is just a start. Crypto may go wild or be tamed depending on other countries take on it. Sure hope that this year sees a fruitful business for bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
2017 has made a remarkable event in the history of crypto currencies especially bitcoin. The value of bitcoin doubled in less than a year and I don't think 2018 can beat that in history though I am positive about the idea that bitcoin value will continue to appreciate but I'm not confident it can go as much as 100% increase in price. For me 2017 is still the year of crypto currencies
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
Yeah most probably. The reason is all the hypes that occured up until now. Well the hype? Many of the altcoins went crazy this time, unexpected coins came into picture after very long terms and people who were not in the crypto and did not believe it are now coming into it with full fledge. This is what will change the face of crypto currency in the coming days this year. More people means more investment and it would be better opportunity for new ICO to come into picture. So yeah this is going to be crazy year for the crypto currency. :-)
Merit: 11

Yeah I believe that this year is so abundant of crypto, bitcoin and other blessings that we receive. All we need is to work hard. So that the time comes we collect our prize.
Activity: 176
Cryptocurrency rapid rise isn't over yet for sure. I think we're going to see bitcoin hitting the $60,000 mark.
As I look the bitcoin this year, the $60,000 is possible and also there are more countries that adopts bitcoin than those who are avoiding it. Im pretty sure that the cryptocurrency this year will give a big profit to those who invest in it in 2017.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency rapid rise isn't over yet for sure. I think we're going to see bitcoin hitting the $60,000 mark.
Activity: 70
Yes it really is!  Bitcoin are introduced to many different countries and due to technological advancement nowadays it is possible that bitcoin will be attractive to anyone
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
yes , year 2018 will be cryptocurrency craze , already we can see because of the bitcoin price gone up to record level high, because of this in every media it got popularized and more propel started investing on it .We can see even alt coins like ripple , monero etc. becoming  popular . definitely the craze will continue and year 2018 will be attracted more people on the crypto world. we hope bitcoin price will further go up on the year 2018.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510

BTC will most likely triple in its current value by the end of 2018. Btc will be tradable on a larger scale and many vendors will start accepting btc as a payment method. Altcoins will benefit as well, and laymen will also be aware of btc and cryptocurrencies in general.
Pages:
Jump to: