Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 World Cup discussion and information thread - page 49. (Read 16635 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Albania vs Spain I am not going to differ on expected winner which is Spain of course. I just tried to find good odd which really worth to place on it. Both teams to score yes @2.50 is sitting perfect on that criteria. Albania playing home should score a goal as it has done before many times. It is awesome combination of odds and winning chances.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Wales is looking good side and playing much better than Georgia, I also quite sure Wales will win this match as it will play infield and it has edge for this encounter, but this encounter will go very close as Georgia is playing defensive there and my pick will be under 2.5 goals for this encounter.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Serbia vs Austria at home side Serbia is trustworthy team and can be relayed on it. It has good track record against Austria but this is not important right now. Both team to score yes @1.98 for whole match whereas over 0.5 goals in first half @1.52 these two are my selection for single match which will be last for today.

Well the same bet with me both teams to score bet most interesting Serbia and Austria have always scored in every game
I do not look at other opportunities better than this choice
Activity: 826
EUROPE: World Cup - Qualification :

Finland vs Croatia => Croatia Win .

Ukraine vs Kosovo => Ukraine Win .

FYR Macedonie vs Italy => Italy Win .

Wales vs Georgia => Wales Win .

Albania vs Spain => Spain Win .
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
You want a safe bet? My prediction today after checking the history of games each team seems to have the potential to win
I did not add the other team just choose an easy match and favorites
Wales vs Georgia Wales
Israel vs Liechtenstein over 2.5 goals
Russia vs Costa Rica Home or Draw
Ukraine vs Kosovo Ukraine
Your prediction is pretty safe, and I'm sure the odds if I make a parlay from those matches is not high, maybe @2 is the highest odds. Well anw, good luck for your prediction.
Activity: 728
I am going to form a parlay by taking some matches like Finland vs Croatia here Croatia to win, Ukraine vs Kosovo home to won is added @1.20 and Wales vs Georgia home to win as well @1.35. It is for fun mainly if worked good because three best teams with high possibility are included in this bet.
Activity: 686
Israel vs Liechtenstein it looking Israel will win this match easily because Liechtenstein is just losing matches there, but I think it will hardly go over 3 goals there and that is why I will place my bet on under 3.5 goals @1.73 even it can be risky but has chance to make profit there.
legendary
Merit: 1008
You want a safe bet? My prediction today after checking the history of games each team seems to have the potential to win
Wales vs Georgia Wales
hmm it was an easy picks even not guaranteed to win at least it's better than have to pick a big match between netherlands vs france tomorrow. Liechtenstein i believe they wouldn't score a single goal as in the previous matches they get zero goal and conceded a lot of goals , over 2.5 goals very possible happened i'll bet on it too.
Activity: 700
Serbia vs Austria at home side Serbia is trustworthy team and can be relayed on it. It has good track record against Austria but this is not important right now. Both team to score yes @1.98 for whole match whereas over 0.5 goals in first half @1.52 these two are my selection for single match which will be last for today.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Wales vs Georgia Wales
Activity: 714
Albania vs Spain I think over 2.5 goals @1.68 is good pick for this clash, Spain is pretty good strong side and that is why I am pretty sure it will make score some goals into this match, this clash has good chance for more than 3 goals that is the reason I have my bet on over 2.5 goals which looking safer.
Activity: 714
Finland - Croatia of course my pick is Croatia to win that's why moneyline is @1.45 good for this and for next match I have taken for my betting slip Iceland - Turkey over 2.5 goals @2 instead of looking for anything else. Iceland is in very good position but Turkey can not be totally undermined just for being away.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
I never expected that Poland will win so high against Denmark after that awful draw with Kazakhstan. I'am Glad I bet on Poland ML.
They somehow managed to score more goals while being in defensive - Ball Possession Poland 38% vs. Denmark 62%

Luckly i have bet over 2.5 goals and both teams to score on Poland vs Denmark. In the other match, Germany win with 3 goals, they success covered the handicap -2.

I supposed to put -1 bet for them as well however Im not really convince with their performance. Although they are quite good however I didnt thought that they would do it. I should have more confidence in placing bets for them, I tend to avoid international games as it might be going wrong quite often
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
in today match in my pick

Wales Vs Georgia
wales with gareth bale is still good performance my pick wales can win easy

Israel Vs Liechtenstein
Liechtenstein is very bad team in europa always lost much goal, in my pick israel win and over 3,5 goal

Albania Vs Spain
albania is good performance in early match qualification world cup, but playing contra spain can lost but defeat low goal maybe one goal

FYR Macedonia Vs Italy
Italy win and over 2,5 goal
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
My picks for today matches.
FYR Macedonia vs Italy. I pick Italy -1.5 goals and under 4 goals.
Albania vs Spain. I pick Spain -1.5 and over 2.5 goals for this match.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I never expected that Poland will win so high against Denmark after that awful draw with Kazakhstan. I'am Glad I bet on Poland ML.
They somehow managed to score more goals while being in defensive - Ball Possession Poland 38% vs. Denmark 62%

Luckly i have bet over 2.5 goals and both teams to score on Poland vs Denmark. In the other match, Germany win with 3 goals, they success covered the handicap -2.
Activity: 672
the good performance new coach england gareth southgate
this firts match win from malta
the next 3 day is playing in away with slovenia, is win is good to run way in woldcup 2018

Yeah that was a good result for Southgate as a new England manager. 2-0    win is    a good result.
Man of    the match is Jordan Henderson. He made 165 pass,    more than Malta with 160 passes in a       whole match.
Show    that england dominate the game,    even just one player.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Robert Lewandowski playing actively rely on several counterattacks, scored 3 goals and 1 from  penalty
Actually, in the second half Poland almost defeated when Denmark continued to dominate the game Poland lucky only conceded 2 goals

What do you expect from a top striker like him? I dont really think he could make that many goals but he is indeed great. He really needs to move out of bundesliga to showcase his ability. Playing in bundesliga should be making him more dull than usual , if he move out and play at the other league he could be much better
legendary
Merit: 1001

Robert Lewandowski playing actively rely on several counterattacks, scored 3 goals and 1 from  penalty
Actually, in the second half Poland almost defeated when Denmark continued to dominate the game Poland lucky only conceded 2 goals
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: