Pages:
Author

Topic: [2019-1-27]Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Declares He Sold All His BTC Holdings - page 2. (Read 416 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
yeah, good for him Smiley
somehow people seem very sceptical about his amazing skills at trading
especially seing that 20.000$ level was a very brief one and not at all exchanges either
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
he's telling us now, a year later, that he sold at the very top? when traders say that kinda shit, i usually assume they're lying. Tongue

anyway, good on him if true. when i saw the headline, i was hoping he had just sold. after all, the more people that think bitcoin is dead, the closer we probably are to the end of the bear market.

'Of course you did, dear' was my thought too. However someone that ancient and experienced is going to have a better idea of what a bubble peak looks and feels like.

All the same since it was at that price level for a a few hours at best he truly is the Jedi we deserve.

According to him.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
he's telling us now, a year later, that he sold at the very top? when traders say that kinda shit, i usually assume they're lying. Tongue

This is actually about old news which is for some reason (lack of real news), re-releases to the public. I remember reading this news about a year ago, and just by checking with Google we can find article from Feb 2 2018 saying : Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak bought bitcoin at $700—and cashed out when the price shot up.

In addition to poor journalism it should also be added that Cointelegraph is Roger Ver platform for the spread of bad news about BTC. With the way of linking co-founder of Apple and selling some of his BTC, they want to say how some big players run away from BTC.

I think this kind of journalism has touched its bottom for sure, serving old news has become something usual. What's more strange in this that people do not check almost anything, so year from now maybe Steve Wozniak story will be new news again.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
Nobody knew that Steve Wozniak was holding bitcoins. Grin
I can't tell,if he is lying or no,but what's the point of lying about this right now?
Perhaps other tech legends own bitcoin,but we know nothing about it.What if Bill Gates,Sergey Brin or Zuckerberg own bitcoin? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has said that he sold all of his Bitcoin (BTC) when the currency hit $20,000 in December 2017. Financial media outlet Business Insider Nordic reported on Wozniak’s comments on Jan. 24.

anyway, good on him if true. when i saw the headline, i was hoping he had just sold. after all, the more people that think bitcoin is dead, the closer we probably are to the end of the bear market.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
All of his money earned on that 2017 year end bull run is being used with that EQUI global. I doubt he do still have BTC on his stash but not really much.
The thing he do made right is to get out on sell off on the right time when btc price hits 20k. Even he done such thing he still positive with BTC true value and potential.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Declares He Sold All His BTC Holdings at $20,000 Peak

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has said that he sold all of his Bitcoin (BTC) when the currency hit $20,000 in December 2017. Financial media outlet Business Insider Nordic reported on Wozniak’s comments on Jan. 24.

Speaking at the Nordic Business Forum in Stockholm, Sweden, Wozniak said that he first bought an undisclosed quantity of Bitcoin when the crypto was at about $700 because he “wanted to experiment with it.” He then explained what he planned to do with it:

“My goal was to travel to a place like Stockholm, and go to restaurants and hotels that only accept bitcoin, and only use bitcoin when I travel.”

Wozniak concluded that he has “never been into money in any way” before disclosing “I've never used Apple's stock app, I don't buy and sell stock.” Furthermore, as Cointelegraph reported in June last year, Wozniak said that “only Bitcoin is pure digital gold” in an interview, reaffirming his belief in the cryptocurrency despite having already sold most of his holdings at the time.

Even when he described blockchain as a bubble resembling that of the dotcom era during the same month, Wozniak still pointed out that Bitcoin is “just amazing.” Moreover, in October 2018, Wozniak also announced that he was co-founding EQUI Global, a blockchain-focused venture capital fund.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/apple-co-founder-steve-wozniak-declares-he-sold-all-his-btc-holdings-at-20-000-peak
Pages:
Jump to: