Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Bull // run started ....??? btc going to 5k - page 2. (Read 20465 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Expecting 5K in very quick time is not a possible value for Bitcoin to develop more easily it takes long time so I definitely know it was not happened in the end of this year but it may possible when Bull Run was long time to make it more higher than the previous year.
$ 5k is very difficult for Bitcoin to achieve this year, but we can be optimistic and hope that prices can be faster, this can be a hope that profits can be obtained. so maybe the end of the year will be more real for increasing prices.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
what you think bull run started yet ??  many trading signals group says now we are 3700 go to 5000

one group says like this.>  [ I spotted this pattern and I think it worth sharing with you guys.

Well I still believe the bottom is not yet reach just like other people do think, but that does not stop us from exploring market opportunity.

I see potential CUP formation which if the setup complete will make us re-test the trendline that emanated from the last market winks that took us down toward the last year low.

Moreover we should recollect that we recorded good breakout from the BULL FLAG which if go according to mathematical analysis target will be around 5000$ level.]
If it was going to the 5K in its value it was a huge achievement for this year but it takes some more higher effort from the investors and the Crypto field also if it was definitely happen the people will made lots of hope and investment again with Bitcoin
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Expecting 5K in very quick time is not a possible value for Bitcoin to develop more easily it takes long time so I definitely know it was not happened in the end of this year but it may possible when Bull Run was long time to make it more higher than the previous year.
2018 has taught us to be skeptical about the cryptocurrency, we now find it difficult to believe that it can again grow rapidly in price, but recently the situation is very similar to the beginning of the bull market and the rate has confidently exceeded $ 4000
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
It has gained over $600 in up to 2 weeks which might be sign to a good run but I will prefer a steady and consistent move though to the 2nd part of the year. The earlier the run starts towards next year the higher the price might be at the peak of the run. I want to believe its a good time and the manipulators have had a good time. The next resistance will be $4500-$5000 in the month of march.
Activity: 471
I don't believe if BTC will go from 3700 to 5000 that will start a bull run. I think if comes to this then it's just a spike and drop back to 4500 but who are we to know  Grin
BTC price most probably to go 5000$ because of good news The University of Michigan’s 12 billion Endowment  https://www.ccn.com/university-michigan-crypto-andreessen-fund 4112$ current value when it reach 4500$ than very easily BTC will be touch 5000$ my prediction say that.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
it's true that the problem this year will be a very profitable year for all of us because bitcoin will definitely reach a value of 5k. because I am sure that bitcoin can be this year
hopefully it can be realized. if the market continues to grow as it is now there is certainly a high probability that the increase will occur. but if until the middle of this year the market is only stable here, maybe the bull won't come this year.
should this bull market in 2019 be able to happen because the factor of good news that will occur with bitcoin in 2020 should be able to make the price of bitcoin again become expensive again.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
it's true that the problem this year will be a very profitable year for all of us because bitcoin will definitely reach a value of 5k. because I am sure that bitcoin can be this year
hopefully it can be realized. if the market continues to grow as it is now there is certainly a high probability that the increase will occur. but if until the middle of this year the market is only stable here, maybe the bull won't come this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
As of the now the best price near to 4000 dollars is a good sign for the upcoming bull market we can expect 7000 dollars by next quarter they are many new projects about to launch
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
I see 5k is an ideal for every investor to see him in a short time. There will not be such a massive rise even with the arrival of the bulls, it is impossible to recover so quickly after a long sleep.

We can expect 5k easily from this market and might be possible that in first quarter ending itself we will it above 5.5k . We do need to hold our coins in order to make money and now also  people have started to come back and buy as they are also realizing that it will be a better year .
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I have read an article that saying bitcoin by the end of the year can be a 5000$ or even 1m$ hope it will happen read this :https://ethereumworldnews.com/ibm-blockchain-bitcoin-5000-2019-end-1m-eventually/
Either way still beneficial for the market, the dip was $3,000 so reaching $5000 this year is already a good increase.
The market is here and will stay, we don't think to rush and as long as it's steadily growing the confidence of the investors will again be back,
once that happens, we will reached a new ATH but 1m$ is not gonna be likely the price though.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
There is no increase in the desired level. I think there's pressure on prices. I was saying the price for the corporate investor fell. But he needs to recover now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
I have read an article that saying bitcoin by the end of the year can be a 5000$ or even 1m$ hope it will happen read this :https://ethereumworldnews.com/ibm-blockchain-bitcoin-5000-2019-end-1m-eventually/
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
Crypto is moving up and will reach $ 4000, this will give hope to the holders. We will see that Crypto is back good and soon bulls for the future.
Be patient and wait to enjoy bitcoin to the top.
Activity: 406
As of this day, BTC manage to be stable and slowly hiking between $3.7k and $3.9k. Let us continue to observe if this pace will continue until it breaks the $44k limit at least. Hope that huge whales wont stop loss at just $4k too or there will be pricedrop correction again.
Despite the positive dynamics of the market is still weak and immediately get to the level of $ 5000 is unlikely to succeed, I think it will take at least a few attempts, the current growth will not be long
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
Need more than 5K, Hope the pattern still continue with a few weeks. I already have a good bag before i cashout into fiat, need some money for pay may bills rent lol. Buying in the dip its really good, lucky already buy at under $3500
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
As of this day, BTC manage to be stable and slowly hiking between $3.7k and $3.9k. Let us continue to observe if this pace will continue until it breaks the $44k limit at least. Hope that huge whales wont stop loss at just $4k too or there will be pricedrop correction again.

We definitely need more time to say at what stage we are. It's hard for me to believe that it's a bull run, more likely it's a trap. Surely whales will want to raise the price to a minimum of $5k and then will we be able to say that for sure. Lets hope it is beginning of stabilization, and we will have no more drop surprises.
I also prefer to see much stable barrier than to see a big downfall after this small rise, we do need to be more observant while working inside the
market, chances are there if continuous rise move stronger, 5k$ is not hard to touched just need for whales to be satisfied and not to bring things
down so quickly.

Be careful shorting, as things can happen so fast without any sign.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

We definitely need more time to say at what stage we are. It's hard for me to believe that it's a bull run, more likely it's a trap. Surely whales will want to raise the price to a minimum of $5k and then will we be able to say that for sure. Lets hope it is beginning of stabilization, and we will have no more drop surprises.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
what you think bull run started yet ??  many trading signals group says now we are 3700 go to 5000

one group says like this.>  [ I spotted this pattern and I think it worth sharing with you guys.

Well I still believe the bottom is not yet reach just like other people do think, but that does not stop us from exploring market opportunity.

I see potential CUP formation which if the setup complete will make us re-test the trendline that emanated from the last market winks that took us down toward the last year low.

Moreover we should recollect that we recorded good breakout from the BULL FLAG which if go according to mathematical analysis target will be around 5000$ level.]
Maybe it will happen in March 2019. Currently the BTC price has reached $ 4000 and soon we will see BTC reaching $ 5000 and more, I believe this market has started to recover after more than 1 bad year
If the market will continue to rise we will easily reached that target.
Reaching $4,000 this year is it's ATH and that's something to worth to be celebrated for BTC supporters like us.
Like in the past, when there is a consistent rise we can easily see the price of our expectation and it's possible
even if it will take a short period of time because the daily trading volume has reached it's high now.
Pages:
Jump to: