Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 first quarter market prediction - page 6. (Read 23707 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 06, 2019, 02:24:29 AM
I think the market is still depression in 2019, the market have not any growth or change in 2018, the shit or dead coins all over in the market, no people interesting in this situation, I am afraid the crypto will dead soon in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 06, 2019, 02:10:01 AM
To be honest I'm so tired of predictions but for the sake of argument, I think crypto will continue in this bearish market until the first half of this year. Crypto will not make a run until there are factors or news that might trigger its uprising. We might see some minor recovery in the price of crypto during the second half of this year but the real bull run might happen during the second quarter of 2020.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
February 06, 2019, 02:02:05 AM
What is your market prediction for the first quarter of 2019?

Personally, I am convinced that in the coming months we will be able to see a gradual restoration of our previous positions and a stable appreciation of good coins. You just need to be patient, the situation must definitely improve in the near future. Personally, I continue to invest in good coins.
There are words of hope, I also read about that and people are still optimistic despite the market fall down.
It's not new to me actually since I'm here long before and until now that optimism still leave because our trust for crypto is very big
that we believe its potential will one day happen.
Activity: 434
February 05, 2019, 11:59:07 PM

Personally, I am convinced that in the coming months we will be able to see a gradual restoration of our previous positions and a stable appreciation of good coins. You just need to be patient, the situation must definitely improve in the near future. Personally, I continue to invest in good coins.
Activity: 602
February 05, 2019, 10:01:31 AM
Still my prediction will do the same like 2018. It seems that early of 2018 prediction that market will pump up is on last quarter especially December or on first quarter of the following year which is now year 2019. It means possibility is high that market will rise this first quarter.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 08:22:36 AM
The first quarter of this year will be tough because we will still not see big progress in the market. I think that the market will be good again in 3rd quarter of the year. We will still wait more time in order to see the good progress in the market.
Activity: 574
February 05, 2019, 08:18:47 AM
Since a lot of time has passed, there is a vision that everything will remain as it is. There is only hope for China, in the near future. As we see from the prohibition of cryptocurrency there, we have such a decline, well, not only because of this, but as one of the factors.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
February 05, 2019, 08:12:31 AM
Maybe just a couple of pumps, but that's just it. I'm seeing no price trend this first quarter and the market will just continue to go sideways. No positive news coming that will sway the investors around so just prepare for the worst and adjust accordingly so just you won't be disappointed this first quarter.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 05, 2019, 08:05:41 AM

I am sure that during this period the crypto market will be very stable. It is unlikely that we will see large price fluctuations. In any case, I still believe in the huge potential of the market. After about six months we will be able to see a full-fledged bull run, you just need to be patient.
Not only the first quarter, in General, this whole year should be stable, without UPS and downs in prices, bullish run, I think we will not see until 2020
if we will base that from the current market, we are not seeing any big movements either ups or down, nothing yet and we are already in the 2nd month of this year, we still have another month before we can conclude what happen this first quarter of the year, if there's no big news or influence that will bring
trend to this market, for sure we won't see any bullish or better not to expect, things will happen in the right time, wait and see.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 05, 2019, 07:59:20 AM
I am 100% sure that in the first half of the market nothing should be expected at all except standing still or another epic fall!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
February 05, 2019, 07:19:53 AM
It can be assumed that there will be no significant changes in Q1, but to be honest, I believe that predictions will not lead to anything good, since it is impossible to predict the future.
Likely that is where the market will not have a big enough change because now we see that the market is not experiencing very large growth. tend to stagnan
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 07:17:48 AM

I am sure that during this period the crypto market will be very stable. It is unlikely that we will see large price fluctuations. In any case, I still believe in the huge potential of the market. After about six months we will be able to see a full-fledged bull run, you just need to be patient.
Not only the first quarter, in General, this whole year should be stable, without UPS and downs in prices, bullish run, I think we will not see until 2020
Activity: 350
February 05, 2019, 12:14:21 AM

copper member
Activity: 112
February 04, 2019, 04:15:07 PM

my prediction is quite simple, no worries, no bull run, no hype, no huge change that going to happen to cryptos. Just a few stable increase in the market cap as investors come again.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
February 04, 2019, 03:32:01 PM
It was always strange to make some predictions, but anyway, as for me there wouldn't be any changes in the first quarter
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 04, 2019, 03:04:45 PM
It can be assumed that there will be no significant changes in Q1, but to be honest, I believe that predictions will not lead to anything good, since it is impossible to predict the future.
Activity: 350
February 04, 2019, 02:59:14 PM
My prediction for Q1 is continuation of the bear market and stagnation. We are historically in the longest bear market
with over 410 days and we the trend change is not visible yet.
I agree, most people certainly hope for rapid growth, but I also believe that we can still fall as the graph we have not found the bottom of which will grow !
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
February 03, 2019, 07:29:24 PM
I am not too good when it comes to predicting, especially when it has to do with cryptocurrency business, because in cryptocurrency world the unbelievable is the one that usually come in play, but I will say that in this first quarter of 2019, there may not be any bull run but may a little rise in the market, then we may see little bull run in second quarter.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 03, 2019, 07:24:42 PM
My prediction for Q1 is continuation of the bear market and stagnation. We are historically in the longest bear market
with over 410 days and we the trend change is not visible yet.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
February 03, 2019, 07:16:07 PM
I hope that in the first quarter the market will finally fall to the bottom, but I think that this is unlikely to happen. Now prices will jump as well as last month, only adjusted for a slightly lower level.

The price of bitcoin is so stable and the whole of altcoins is following it. This can be considered as bottom and then the stability of market is much better to build the momentum to pump it dude.
The price will not jump a lot in this quarter.
Pages:
Jump to: