Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 - the year of crypto? - page 3. (Read 461 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 99
June 12, 2019, 01:47:39 AM
I think also a forex school started to teach cryptocurrency since it's more like the same as the forex trading the only difference is that the market in cryptocurrency is really volatile but the concept and analysis is almost the same according to the adviser of forex I've talked to a few weeks ago.

Let's hope that some university open a course for trading not just for cryptocurrency but as well as forex trading.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
June 12, 2019, 01:44:42 AM
Many says that 2019 is the year of crypto and I'm agree with them. During this year so many countries implemented it into its structure, so many universities started to provide courses with crypto education and so many giants started using it showing how it possible to simplify the work. I think we are facing a new revolution , hope it won't work against us

So many countries,universities,giants?Can you mention a few to back up your statement?
I don't know about such mass adoption of crypto.
Every year is the year of crypto,not just 2019,or the years before 2019. Grin
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
June 12, 2019, 01:39:07 AM
A couple of years ago, I did not believe that cryptocurrencies could become as popular as Fiat means, but now I see that they are a good way to support an innovative product.
Blockchain technology can be usefully used as optimization systems and improved protection for databases of any production. Therefore, if now it is important to spend time on self-education, so that when the real boom of cryptocurrencies begins, be in the lead. The Taklimakan educational platform will help with this, where there are educational materials and ready-made strategies on how to prepare and how to trade on a cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
June 12, 2019, 01:38:08 AM
Unfortunately, I can not agree with you because I do not see the global implementation of the blockchain in the world. Yes, of course, many large companies and even government agencies are exploring the possibility of using the blockchain in various areas of government, but for now this is all local and scarce. The introduction of the blockchain into the real economy or the financial system has not happened so far so far the capitalization of cryptocurrency occupies an insignificant share in the world economy.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
June 12, 2019, 01:30:16 AM
Many also says that each year is the year of crypto. You may disagree and argue with me but 2018 is still a year of crypto because it was the best accumulation period, the best year if you are looking for long term in crypto.

Those Universities that offers blockchain courses, they see that this industry is growing and it can't be stopped and they also includes basic crypto education inside those courses, I guess.

I agree with you. Every year is a year for crypto and there are just changes that we have to deal with yearly. If the price is low, it doesn't mean that it isn't the best year for crypto. What important is there are adaptions and developments being implemented. The fact that crypto is being recognized is already a huge event in crypto world.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
June 12, 2019, 01:30:00 AM
People have been saying that 201x is the year of bitcoin or cryptocurrencies since when? since forever? As long as development of bitcoin and other decent projects continues going forward, then that's what matters.
Activity: 18
June 12, 2019, 01:28:42 AM
This year will be very favorable for cryptocurrency. We all saw the unusual rise of Bitcoin, then its fall, and now again the cryptocurrency market is strengthening. In addition, many countries have already passed laws on the status of cryptocurrencies or are going to adopt them, which will serve as an additional incentive for more and more new companies and banks to use blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 12, 2019, 01:26:55 AM
Many also says that each year is the year of crypto. You may disagree and argue with me but 2018 is still a year of crypto because it was the best accumulation period, the best year if you are looking for long term in crypto.

Those Universities that offers blockchain courses, they see that this industry is growing and it can't be stopped and they also includes basic crypto education inside those courses, I guess.
Activity: 28
June 12, 2019, 12:55:49 AM
Many says that 2019 is the year of crypto and I'm agree with them. During this year so many countries implemented it into its structure, so many universities started to provide courses with crypto education and so many giants started using it showing how it possible to simplify the work. I think we are facing a new revolution , hope it won't work against us
Pages:
Jump to: