Pages:
Author

Topic: [2020-03-06] Bitcoin is 'digital gold,' says Finder co-founder - page 2. (Read 246 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
Just like any businessmen out there they won't say anything bad with regards to the services they have. While finder.com does not directly buy and sell Bitcoin in there website what they show you are there partners on their business which means that they can't really talk negatively on Bitcoin or crypto in general since they are promoting their business on their website, simply their promotion and advertisements of these crypto exchanges and wallets are there way of getting paid to continue their operations. Yeah by the looks of us readers is he is just being positive about Bitcoin but if you dig a little deeper you will always see a motive behind their positive opinion towards something.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
News flash! Someone said that Bitcoin is digital gold today!

In my view, Fred Schebesta and Tom Lee have 0 credibility, and they both pump out these PR pieces in order to drum up business.
Activity: 536
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency isn’t going anywhere — in fact it’s set to take a leap forward in coming years, says tech entrepreneur and Finder.com Co-founder Fred Schebesta.

“I'm a big believer in Bitcoin,” he says. “I think it's like digital gold. I think it will last on and on and on.”

In a newly released interview, taped on March 2, Schebesta rejects pessimists who say cryptocurrency is a passing fad, noting that the price of Bitcoin (BTC-USD) has remained stable of late.

“Bitcoin's been called dead for 10 years now,” he says. “Seems to still be going. You know, I think the price is holding up pretty well throughout this as well.”

As of Thursday afternoon, the price of Bitcoin stood at $9,115, marking a 20.7% increase over the past three months, while the S&P 500 has fallen 3.5% over that period. Bitcoin surged at the outset of this year despite coronavirus fears.

“These geopolitical events including coronavirus and geopolitical tensions really improve the use case,” Tom Lee, Fundstrat Global Advisors managing partner, told Yahoo Finance’s YFi PM last month.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptocurrency-needs-five-years-cook-says-findercom-cofounder-141238770.html
Pages:
Jump to: