Pages:
Author

Topic: 2020-2021 best year if You Want to become rich no skills needed - page 5. (Read 1335 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
The easiest way to get rich guaranteed is to participate in bounty campaigns, and then invest received money in cheap cryptocurrencies, which can increase tens of times in price in the shortest period of time.
Bounty campaigns nowadays are not that profitable compared before so don't expect that you will earn big from bounty campaigns these days. Maybe you can start investing in cheap but potential cryptos with your own hard earned money but definitely not from loans. Invest in bitcoin and you will make huge gains if its price goes to the moon again.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
It was a good time and the is not yet finished .I think the people who have a few money can be invest in crypto need to have patience until it hits the level he wants .Invest in crypto always a good idea if you have few knowledge can invest on it .So its better to study a few before invest.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

best is if you dont spend money like a fool save it for the hard times

Financial responsibility is something that is learnt through a crisis. People that have went through recessions realize the importance of money, on the other hand, people that have only been working for ~5 years usually do not have a taste of the struggle and focus on easy come - easy go stuff.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14

best is if you dont spend money like a fool save it for the hard times
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 170
BountyMarketCap
The easiest way to get rich guaranteed is to participate in bounty campaigns, and then invest received money in cheap cryptocurrencies, which can increase tens of times in price in the shortest period of time.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
. . .
All years is the best one to make money and become rich. It depends on the opportunity everyone sees. I wonder what those who invest in the early years of bitcoin would say to those investing now because to them, the time to invest is about a decade ago and there is nothing anyone could do to turn around the hands of time.
we cant change the time and return it on the past where btc is still cheap but price can only make a way to do that .

have you not see that price isnt stable and it also goes down , imagine if the dump continue all late investors are going to be happy but old investors already the know that its possible to happen . both kind of investors are the same  ,  both sees an oppurtunity but the only difference is one is late and one discovered btc early
Activity: 1890
Merit: 322
I would say that no skills needed is definitely wrong I agree. However when there is more money to be made in the market, because there is plenty of money printed out and given out, I would agree that you could make more money this year than any other year. This doesn't mean that it is easy, it is still difficult to make profits, however it is definitely easier to make money comparatively speaking to previous years.

For example making profit this year was probably hardest in the memory since 2008, we are talking about a situation where you didn't even worked for months, how could you make a profit when you didn't even open your business? That is why some years are harder and some years are easier, this doesn't mean easier years are easy, just means easier, always keep that in mind always.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
I agree that 2020-2021 is the best opportunity to get rich, looking at the bullish market in the crypto world. As we know cryptocurrency
very volatile, which means the market suddenly can dumps. So the odds are 50-50, and related to investment using loan capital highly not
recommended. Because investing is like gambling, if we are lucky we can make big profits with suddenly soaring asset values. But on the
other hand, there is a possibility that the asset value could suddenly drop. And if our assets go down, there is no way we can  pay off
the loan debt.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
Its a best time for People to become rich.
Don't need skills just Invest in crypto stocks Gold and take Easy loans

I Think its a best time for People without skills or Much of Knowledge to become wealthy.
 Tongue

When times are hard and no money in circlelation then its hard for People without any skills or education to prospel
Now its a time When a lot money will be Every Where and People like me without skills or education Can Finnally become rich and wealthy

All years is the best one to make money and become rich. It depends on the opportunity everyone sees. I wonder what those who invest in the early years of bitcoin would say to those investing now because to them, the time to invest is about a decade ago and there is nothing anyone could do to turn around the hands of time.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
That's a recipe for disaster, taking loans to invest in something as volatile as crypto is. We saw that fomo mentality back in late 2017 when people were actually doing that, taking huge loans and buying crypto, and we all saw how that ended up for them.
Crypto market looks bullish now, but let's say you take a loan, buy BTC and some major shit happens and price plummets back to few thousands (there is always chance for thst). Golden rule- invest only what you can afford to loose.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516

I Think its a best time for People without skills or Much of Knowledge to become wealthy.
 Tongue

When times are hard and no money in circlelation then its hard for People without any skills or education to prospel
Now its a time When a lot money will be Every Where and People like me without skills or education Can Finnally become rich and wealthy

I don't know mate, buying gold at 2000 USD is a very high price already. Just to double your investment gold would need to go up to 4000 USD. Commodities should definitely be an investment for every portfolio but I think the upside potential is limited. I would recommend to better invest into crypto currencies.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
like every ponzi scheme....be early in btc is big enough ponzi so you might earn good profit if you dont go in too late.

It's never to late to buy Bitcoin. Wink

I hope you're trolling with that ponzi allegation. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you keep that attitude up. You can like it or not, be for or against it, but saying stupid things will stick a troll label on your back. Not the smartest way to start a forum career.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
If so, lets we both dream that it will come true. LOL
What you say is almost the same as gambling, you only hope to be rich without having the ability to open the door to wealth because there is no skills. Trading and investing without knowledge and skills is an easy way to become poor, there is no easy way to get rich unless you are a lucky person.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
We can say that it could be, since crypto could be a short cut for getting rich however that's not always the case with investing. Investing isn't sure especially with the market like this, though your chances in getting profit is huge when you hold for a long time but I guess that's not how you set your mindset with cryptocurrency. I've thought of this too, I imagined myself riding a lambo in 2020 when I saw the price of bitcoin in 2017 and look at me now still in my apartment eating some chips. If you rely your fate on getting rich with cryptocurrency, have a Good Luck! I'd better be learning some skills while investing on crypto.

like every ponzi scheme....be early in btc is big enough ponzi so you might earn good profit if you dont go in too late.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 370
We can say that it could be, since crypto could be a short cut for getting rich however that's not always the case with investing. Investing isn't sure especially with the market like this, though your chances in getting profit is huge when you hold for a long time but I guess that's not how you set your mindset with cryptocurrency. I've thought of this too, I imagined myself riding a lambo in 2020 when I saw the price of bitcoin in 2017 and look at me now still in my apartment eating some chips. If you rely your fate on getting rich with cryptocurrency, have a Good Luck! I'd better be learning some skills while investing on crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
And you said that based on... your crystal ball?

Actually, you have a high chance of being right, because in that period we either will be in a bull market or we won't, so, without further considerations you have a 50% chance of being right.

I just don't see you coming back to this post to comment if you are wrong.

One thing I'm pretty sure of, it will not be a total bear market like 2018. We need a bull run first fort that to happen, even if the bull run ends with a fakeout (approach to 20k and no new ATH). On the other hand saying that it's a safe bet that you'll buy BTC today and become rich in a year or 2. There are predictions that the bull market could take years and finish with an ATH not much higher than 20k so you might her the same results investing in Amazon.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You Know guys all this world is so fake and phony...
It seems to me that your life is boring , you just wake up in the morning thinking of all your problems in life and negative stuff like that, pick your phone up and tell the world's a joke. It is clear to me that you missed a lot of things while growing. Not trying to be personal, but that's what my impression to you. sorry if you find this offensive.

Take loans screw Everything... The system is Not Even real and it all one day will collapse like a big Titanic....so just laught at this all its all fake and phony..
Yet you are living on it, what you just need to do is to ride that titanic that you are talking about, there is a wonderful life inside trust me.

I Can Tell You guys of my Life what I seen.... But I Don't u Not gona belive it  and That's Why I Know its bs and world and Financial area is Not Even serious its a big joke.
World's finance is the standard of money, it was created to avoid chaos in the world, jsyk  Cheesy
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
 Tongue

I think this is not correct without skills anybody can go for income in crypto market. Even if you do bounty in forum you have to have skills and if you go for investment you have to need more experience. I know many men who come to crypto market with huge investment but gone with zero. Yes as all news is good for crypto market at present time but that means not easy to income in this market. So please don't give wrong information to others.

thanks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 7
You Know guys all this world is so fake and phony...

Take loans screw Everything... The system is Not Even real and it all one day will collapse like a big Titanic....so just laught at this all its all fake and phony..

I Can Tell You guys of my Life what I seen.... But I Don't u Not gona belive it  and That's Why I Know its bs and world and Financial area is Not Even serious its a big joke.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Loans are probably a bad idea. If you're wanting to invest, set stop losses or alerts you can wake up to if a coin suddenly drops (its not unlikely we get a hack and an aeroplane has to land at some point...)

I will never take a loan just to buy Cryptocurrency, it's very risky you should only invest what you can afford to lose there's a possibility that you cannot pay your loan when the market is down and in a bear trend, sell some of your stuff but do not take a loan.

Same, and for someone to become really successful in the crypto industry, they should be skilled too. Reading candles and technical analysis before trading here is a set of skill. Unless, they are really lucky. So its kind of wrong to enter here in this industry expecting to become rich without a skill. You are exposing yourself to a big risk, such as loans.

Even then its still extremely risky, with TA I have a good amount of confidence we can reach $16-20k (don't trade on this the markets too turbulent for me to make predictions longer than a few days) from the last longterm formation but TA still only has 75% accuracy with crypto afaik so there's still a bit of a problem with that. You an use 75% to your advantage though if you can pick it up quickly enough.
Pages:
Jump to: