Pages:
Author

Topic: [2022-03-30] Apple is rumored to announce support for Bitcoin payments - page 2. (Read 431 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 900
This seems like fake news to me.There isn't any valid evidence about those rumors.
Apple always had a more self-sustained business model.
They usually don't want to rely on other companies(except when they are outsourcing production in Asian countries) and they don't want to use technologies over which they don't have control.
Apple is the kind of company that would create their own "applecoin",rather than adopting Bitcoin or some altcoin.
I don't mind them adopting BTC payments,but there's no reason for them to do so.Who is going to use Bitcoin to buy an iPhone or Mac?Everyone is expecting the BTC price to hit another ATH sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1168
That would be nice if Apple would accept bitcoin as a payment for their goods, or integrate Bitcoin payments in their Wallet app. It is high time to implement such option, as number of mobile apps and their popularity are growing. That is something should not be ignored. But after seeing, how from year to year, Apple release same iPhones in different wrapping and minor updates, how the quality of mac has decreased, I have real doubts that any soon Apple will come up with something new or announce new features.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1420
There was a picture that Jack Mallers shared in social media where he was in front of the Chase Manhattan bank wearing a baseball cap with the word apple. I reckon it was only to honor Steve Jobs where he also had his picture taken in front of IBM headquarters. I thought it was only a joke.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1577
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
It could turn the market: Apple is rumored to announce support for Bitcoin payments as early as next week
The Miami Bitcoin Conference (Bitcoin 2022) is scheduled to take place April 6-9. At this event, Jack Mullers, CEO of Strike, and Apple are rumored to be able to make a very high-profile joint statement that will turn the market.
Sourse:
https://digitnews.in/it-could-turn-the-market-apple-is-rumored-to-announce-support-for-bitcoin-payments-as-early-as-next-week/
Pages:
Jump to: