Pages:
Author

Topic: 2022 NBA draft - page 3. (Read 240 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
June 20, 2022, 04:42:40 PM
Recently Michael Jordan's poor draft decisions have been mentioned in the media.

MICHAEL JORDAN IS 'WORST NBA OWNER EVER,' BAYLESS SAYS

Then, there were the draft decisions.

"Michael Jordan is the man who took Adam Morrison over Brandon Roy. He took Kemba (Walker) over Klay (Thompson) and Kawhi (Leonard). Michael took Michael Kidd-Gilchrist over Bradley Beal, Cody Zeller over Giannis (Anteokounmpo), Noah Vonleh over Zach LaVine, Frank Kaminsky over Devin Booker. He even took Malik Monk over Donovan Mitchell.

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nba/michael-jordan-is-worst-nba-owner-ever-bayless-says

As majority owner of the charlotte hornets, I hope Michael Jordan can do himself proud in this year's draft.

If only to offset the catastrophic draft calls he's made over the past decade.

Mike is a lot of things but a good evaluator he is not.  Best thing he can do is keep his hands off the draft and let the professional evaluators do it.  That's why they have a job.  Don't expect this draft to be any different for Mike.  I do like bridges that was a good pick.  And ball was a gimme pick at 3 they had to take him.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
June 20, 2022, 02:42:53 PM
Recently Michael Jordan's poor draft decisions have been mentioned in the media.

MICHAEL JORDAN IS 'WORST NBA OWNER EVER,' BAYLESS SAYS

Then, there were the draft decisions.

"Michael Jordan is the man who took Adam Morrison over Brandon Roy. He took Kemba (Walker) over Klay (Thompson) and Kawhi (Leonard). Michael took Michael Kidd-Gilchrist over Bradley Beal, Cody Zeller over Giannis (Anteokounmpo), Noah Vonleh over Zach LaVine, Frank Kaminsky over Devin Booker. He even took Malik Monk over Donovan Mitchell.

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nba/michael-jordan-is-worst-nba-owner-ever-bayless-says

As majority owner of the charlotte hornets, I hope Michael Jordan can do himself proud in this year's draft.

If only to offset the catastrophic draft calls he's made over the past decade.
legendary
June 20, 2022, 12:52:42 PM
Trade Randle for the 4th pick or just for the cap space? Wow, that will be a risky move but maybe it could work.
Barrett was the one who shine at the season while Randle is having a contagious off night. I'd do that if I were the Knicks management.
Looking at the mock draft by different analyst I see the Knicks picking Duren. I was confused first as they have Mitchell Robinson but to my shock that's because he is entering free agency so they need a new center.

Yeah big mitch is a free agent and will get paid more than the Knicks can give him.  If they hold the 11 spot I'd rather them take mark Williams than duren. Julius is good but needs to go.  Knicks are real young with rj, IQ, obi, q grimes, etc. Julius and obi play the same spot.  Drafted obi in the early 1st he needs a shot otherwise it's a wasted pick.  And yeah Knicks haven't been set at pg for years.  Something ivey can do, I see a little Allen iverson in ivey.  Couldn't just be that as the salaries need to matchup so either a third team or a package around Randle and around that pick would be my guess if they could pull it off.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
June 20, 2022, 11:54:27 AM
Trade Randle for the 4th pick or just for the cap space? Wow, that will be a risky move but maybe it could work.
Barrett was the one who shine at the season while Randle is having a contagious off night. I'd do that if I were the Knicks management.
Looking at the mock draft by different analyst I see the Knicks picking Duren. I was confused first as they have Mitchell Robinson but to my shock that's because he is entering free agency so they need a new center.
legendary
June 20, 2022, 10:35:24 AM
So exciting time this week as we get to the draft.  Lots of trades with personel moving and top draft picks getting their teams.  

As a knick fan, dream scenario is moving Julius Randle to try and get the 4th pick.  They need ivey so bad on that roster.  And let obi get some playing time to see if he can make the leap.

Not expecting much but there is always hope.

What is everyone else hoping for in the draft for your favorite teams?
Pages:
Jump to: