Pages:
Author

Topic: 2023 NCAA March Madness Tournament - page 2. (Read 231 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
March 09, 2023, 08:04:09 PM
I would be interested in this. How many participants do you feel we need for a minimum number here? 4? This year I expect to see alot of upsets in the 1st round as noone is really dominating the NCAA currently.

Awesome! I know we could get Wheelz involved. Maybe Hhampuz. So 3 for sure. I’d say 4 would make it still fun. I imagine between us 3 we can drum up at least 1-2 more people each.  Y

Yeah that’s what I love about this year, Kentucky or N Carolina not just absolutely dominating. I expect a good amount of upsets as well. I don’t know if my school will make the tourney but I get up an Illini fan, hoping for them to make a decent run.
When do you think you'll have all the details? We would Need to make our accounts and picks shortly after selection Sunday on March 14th. Games start on 16th(not sure if the 1st 4 are on the bracket, if they are then games start 14th).

Apologies, my dog passed a few days ago so I've been pretty out of it.  I will get this set up by this weekend.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
March 04, 2023, 04:38:06 PM
I would be interested in this. How many participants do you feel we need for a minimum number here? 4? This year I expect to see alot of upsets in the 1st round as noone is really dominating the NCAA currently.

Awesome! I know we could get Wheelz involved. Maybe Hhampuz. So 3 for sure. I’d say 4 would make it still fun. I imagine between us 3 we can drum up at least 1-2 more people each.  Y

Yeah that’s what I love about this year, Kentucky or N Carolina not just absolutely dominating. I expect a good amount of upsets as well. I don’t know if my school will make the tourney but I get up an Illini fan, hoping for them to make a decent run.
When do you think you'll have all the details? We would Need to make our accounts and picks shortly after selection Sunday on March 14th. Games start on 16th(not sure if the 1st 4 are on the bracket, if they are then games start 14th).

legendary
March 04, 2023, 02:52:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
March 04, 2023, 02:35:50 AM
legendary
March 04, 2023, 12:50:24 AM

Sitting here at home watching my alma matter Southern Illinois University (Salukis) face off against Missouri State in “Arch Madness” which is the Missouri Valley Conference Tournament. The winner of this game automatically gets a trip to the NCAA Tournament, and my Saukis haven’t gone in quite a few years so this game is stressful (pulled off the victory 54-51)

Gearing up for the NCAA tournament and doing lots of gambling! I’m considering putting a pool together, so if anyone’s interested in participating, please let me know. If you’re unfamiliar with how that works, you simply pick the winner of each game all the way through to the championship game. There’s plenty of platforms that make doing this really easy, like Yahoo. Buy-in would be something small like .001BTC

This thread is also just to discuss the tournament that starts soon! ( Tuesday, March 14th )

Pages:
Jump to: