Pages:
Author

Topic: 20k Bitcoin upcoming!? What are your plans for the Alts? - page 2. (Read 2760 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Im holding only alts.

Well I feel rekt of course but what can I do now?

HODL for me = from 1.4 btc to 0.5 btc in 2 months.
First page coinmarketcap.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
With bitcoin now nearing 11k usd. I am just planning to hold. I will buy some alts using my money but I will hold my bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
Anyone feeling the way I am: Bitcoin is about to jump up to 10k!

We have broken 8k and the next stop seems to be 10k. This would mean a 25% increase in the price. If Alts follow the pattern from before (Bitcoin Gold and Segwit 2x forks) we can expect a drop of 30-40% in the Alts. I will probably sell my Alts and wait for the coming drop. Or does anyone think that Alts will rise along with Bitcoin? What are your plans for the Alts in the coming week/month?

I can't believe his post was only 9 days ago, and is already ancient history. Alts tend to follow bitcoin, so I would say as soon as the bitcoin rise starts to lose steam and level off, we should look to invest in alts... although having said that a lot of alts are rising now too, so probably best to look at it case by case for each coin. Just need to be careful and guard against a whole market fallback.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Im curently whit Hextra/Binarycoin/grx/polly/and trying buy Ucash
hextra already kick for me whit nice profit and loan 5k
other ICO ends now waiting for exchange
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

We have broken 8k and the next stop seems to be 10k. This would mean a 25% increase in the price. If Alts follow the pattern from before (Bitcoin Gold and Segwit 2x forks) we can expect a drop of 30-40% in the Alts. I will probably sell my Alts and wait for the coming drop. Or does anyone think that Alts will rise along with Bitcoin? What are your plans for the Alts in the coming week/month?

too many ico being unsuccessful and some are do stop their ICO because they have a problem also. I also work to gain alt coins, because alt coin is the reason thats why i have some other coins and also bitcoin.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

It will grow up to the point when the investing money will finish. When it will happend all the people that invested in bitcoin
from the price 5k will start selling it. It can happend now or when it will cost 15k, who knows, but it will deffenetly happend
Activity: 154
I wouldn't be surprised if we see fifteen thousand per Bitcoin by the end of 2017, it's already clear that the price will increase more and we're already sitting on about 10.5k and it's not even December. Everyone was forecasting that BTC would reach 10k before 2018 but this has already happened, and the most important events that did drive the price up did not even yet materialized, just wait until CME officially includes BTC to be traded as a future and you'll see just how much hype the coin can get. It's gonna be kinda nuts, within the next weeks we'll see a Bloomberg announcement and everyone will go bananas, everyone will want a piece of BTC because it is clear by now that it has real utility and that it does compare very well to other financial products.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”

I think there will be an extremely strong correction of bitcoin's price because today's situation is a pure pump, it grows and more people buy it and it grows further.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Don't you love Altcoins
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
Convert most of my altcoins into bitcoin since we do not know when this runaway train stops. I think we are hitting past 11,000 US dollars in few hours and will soon make it the new support. $12,000 is the new easy bitcoin target this December.
Activity: 69
just thought to myself that if BTC crossed 10k and remains above, I will convert a large part of my alt to BTC, which I did this morning.

I'm now only holding BTC and Waves, if we truly are in the media attention stage, then golden age is coming, and BTC will be the first one the benefit from it.
Activity: 308
i think i will still support the altcoins since some of them are still stable and still increasing their price even though the BTC's price is so high and keeps on getting high.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I sold a lot of alt during this bitcoin rally, I think Bitcoin is unstoppable right now maybe we will see 20k in a few weeks who knows ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I think if the bitcoin price rises, then the altcoin price will also increase. so this is the right time to buy altcoin as an investment in the future (long term).
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
if bitcoin does not dramatically change its price, that is, it will grow slowly or slowly fall, altcoins will live on the news. and in general the market will grow.
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards

Bitcoint is already jumped to 10k$, now some analysts argue that the rate of bitcoin will be 12-14k$.
All literally obsessed with him and follow daily news from the world of bitcoin even those who are not from this area.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
I filled my investment portfolio back in May. And as it turned out now, I'm an investor who is going to keep his altcoins for a long time. Grin I'm waiting for the growth of the price of all altcoyins. Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
I will keep altcoin for a long time to come because I believe altcoin will keep rising in price until whenever. because altcoin at this time the price is very good. I will also save bitcoin for investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
bitcoin was already exceed on the $10000 marks, but nothing for me nothings to change how to use other altcoin that i have, i will do my usual dos. Ill trade if i need cash and Ill hold if not necessary.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
It's a non stop uptrend for bitcoin with a record-breaking number of all-time highs. Still no sign for correction and altcoins might wait for a little longer for price rebound.
Pages:
Jump to: