Pages:
Author

Topic: 20th April dogecoin day - page 4. (Read 558 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
April 19, 2021, 07:59:19 PM
I am really not believing that dogecoin can reach like 0.4$ but it has been happened, the credit to Elon because of is all view point of crypto and support giving more boost and  I hope dogecoin can reach 1$ very soon.
No one can know what the price movement for DOGE will be today on doge coin which so happen to be doge coin day. But like other holders, I'm expecting the price to surge to a new price level, preferably a new all time high before the day finally comes to an end.

No one did believe that dogecoin would be one of the biggest cryptos in the world in this bull as there are most better and feature rich projects comparing to doge.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
April 19, 2021, 07:58:46 PM
I am really not believing that dogecoin can reach like 0.4$ but it has been happened, the credit to Elon because of is all view point of crypto and support giving more boost and  I hope dogecoin can reach 1$ very soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
April 19, 2021, 07:49:38 PM
My views are Dogecoin has become a pump and dump coin highly manipulated by a billionaire's tweets. 67% of Dogecoin supply is owned by only 99 addresses.

I've been a huge Dogecoin fan and supporter between 2013 and 2016 and gave away tens of thousands of Doges, but I don't like what this coin has become now.

However I hope it will reach $1 so I can cash out into Bitcoin and round up by BTC reserve.

Thanks for this information Sir, this is the only time I discovered that the holders of Dogecoin could possibly 99 person or below only.
Where this was really obviously a pump and dump concepts only. So if this will take 1$ I think I need to buy this even for a little amount of it Grin
But in fairness you have a good plan once get earn on this Dogecoin Sir huh.. Good luck Wink
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
April 19, 2021, 06:48:13 PM
I’m not buying it though I only want it for free from faucets just like the old days. I find it dangerous to invest in this coin specially that it has less purpose, people can only make money with this when it pumps and nothing more significant reason. It only gains attention when shilled again and again by a Billionaire.
Activity: 843
Merit: 52
April 19, 2021, 05:53:38 PM
What I saw today in this crypto space is highly unbelievable. It's like a departure from the norm. Dogecoin pumping didn't come much as a surprise since it's been pushed by billionaires club and fans. What surprised me is the way shitcoins are pumping no stop, forcing Binance to issue a temporary restrictions on BNB withdrawals on binance due to the massive outflow been used for trading on BSC dex.
Activity: 571
Merit: 11
April 19, 2021, 04:42:56 PM
I'm still exposed on Dogecoin for a small amount but I really think the community will push it close to the dollar maybe it will hit 0.90usd but it really showed how strong it is.
Unfortunately, however, I believe that after the day of the memes the dump will begin.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
April 19, 2021, 04:21:58 PM
Well it's been one of the hottest coin we have right now, it was massively pump by some individuals, groups or other entities, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it getting another all time high again, regardless if it's anniversary or not.

So all I can say is that we don't have to be greedy, we might be caught inside this pump and dump scheme specially if we bought it at the top, so be careful. Don't be greedy, because you don't want to be part of the growing statistics of investors who bought doge but loss some money because of manipulation.

For those who are really new into this, they should really assess themselves if they want to ride in this hype. Because as you said, they may be trapped into this situation. We don't know how long Elon will support doge by posting random tweets. And for now, that's the only reason why doge is enjoying the market. But I do like doge before as it is one of the cheapest alts you can use for transferring coins. But lately, I am seeing that their transfer fees are also getting expensive.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
April 19, 2021, 04:16:07 PM
Well it's been one of the hottest coin we have right now, it was massively pump by some individuals, groups or other entities, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it getting another all time high again, regardless if it's anniversary or not.

So all I can say is that we don't have to be greedy, we might be caught inside this pump and dump scheme specially if we bought it at the top, so be careful. Don't be greedy, because you don't want to be part of the growing statistics of investors who bought doge but loss some money because of manipulation.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
April 19, 2021, 04:06:26 PM
Well, Elon Musk will do something bigger later which might surprise everyone in the industry, i see a situation when he will dump his doges on enthusiasts and start another project pump again, so, it's better everyone be caution about dogecoin. The manipulation in the market is very high and just a mere tweet from Elon Musk everyone be buy dogecoin without research, let be careful IMO.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
April 19, 2021, 03:58:22 PM
It's just a matter of making use of the opportunity. This is really surprising to have come from doge only because of Elon musk influence. Everyone is simply after the profit to grow their Bitcoin holding and cashout big. Just do the needful.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
April 19, 2021, 02:48:40 PM
Dogecoin has recently shown impressive moves, perhaps this advance is set for the day of Dogecoin, and today it is still at $ 0.3996, with a steady move like this the possibility of going up towards $ 0.59 is still wide open and I believe Dogecoin will be able to do it.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
April 19, 2021, 02:48:26 PM
My views are Dogecoin has become a pump and dump coin highly manipulated by a billionaire's tweets. 67% of Dogecoin supply is owned by only 99 addresses.

I've been a huge Dogecoin fan and supporter between 2013 and 2016 and gave away tens of thousands of Doges, but I don't like what this coin has become now.

However I hope it will reach $1 so I can cash out into Bitcoin and round up by BTC reserve.
Activity: 518
Merit: 45
April 19, 2021, 02:40:16 PM
Dogecoin, a coin created in 2013 as a joke, has become the 4th,
cryptocurrency in market capitalization. Dogecoin with a market capitalization of 54 billion dollars, late last week when its price did an all-time high of $0.43  the meme cryptocurrency has witnessed great support from high personality e.g Elon Musk eco, Tesla.

Since the creation of dogecoin on April 20th has been celebrated as dogecoin day, a day where dogecoin fans take a day off to celebrate dogecoin. This has been the tradition since the creation of the coin in 2013.

Analysts and experts have predicted that this year’s celebration will push the price of dogecoin to $0.59 a new all-time high.

What are your views on this?
Pages:
Jump to: