Pages:
Author

Topic: 20x Free .work & .casa domain names & Hosting! Promotion expires 22nd June - page 2. (Read 1373 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I am the one who knocks.
can we transfer those domains to our choice of registrar, or they must be renewed with this registrar only

I assume you can transfer, got a few nice key word ones myself. .work seems a reasonable extension so hope to flippa them Smiley might make something of one of them seeing as its free hosting. Not got any .casa ones yet, can't even begin to think. FYI - The word ''casa'' in portuguese means ''house'' (building), but the meaning of ''home'' its possible too. In spanish ''Mi casa és tu casa'' is translated to english as ''My home is your home''.

.casa a bit useless for non-portuguese people
Activity: 603
can we transfer those domains to our choice of registrar, or they must be renewed with this registrar only

I assume you can transfer, got a few nice key word ones myself. .work seems a reasonable extension so hope to flippa them Smiley might make something of one of them seeing as its free hosting. Not got any .casa ones yet, can't even begin to think. FYI - The word ''casa'' in portuguese means ''house'' (building), but the meaning of ''home'' its possible too. In spanish ''Mi casa és tu casa'' is translated to english as ''My home is your home''.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
There is no free anymore?

It's not working for me, either. I suppose they decided to end the campaign early?

hmm I think that must have been a temporary bug. I tried and yess said it cost £1 but it seems it's free again Smiley Just refresh if this happens.

Yep, it worked. Smiley Thanks for the share!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
I am the one who knocks.
After first year, how much the price for renewal .work tld?

Usually $1.19 I think
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
After first year, how much the price for renewal .work tld?
I am the one who knocks.

It's not working for me, either. I suppose they decided to end the campaign early?

hmm I think that must have been a temporary bug. I tried and yess said it cost £1 but it seems it's free again Smiley Just refresh if this happens.

Some of them show price, others dont... weird.

I am the one who knocks.
Worked for me at least  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Great find, .work sounds considerably much better than the free and temporary free domains available. Time to reserve something crypto-related before the masses.

True!
Do you earn money with your ref link?

No it's free.
I am the one who knocks.
Great find, .work sounds considerably much better than the free and temporary free domains available. Time to reserve something crypto-related before the masses.

True!
Do you earn money with your ref link?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
You can get up to 10 Free .work domain names from Minds and Machines here . Great for you faucet creators, you can point the domain to your server. There is also a free hosting plan provided by Mozart. It looks to be more of a drag and drop interface to build your website, so you will be limited into what you can build. Doesn't look like you can code but if you're looking to run a crypto blog or anything it looks great and you can get set up it 10mins! Very stylish. Promotion expires 15th June

This is the same as .tk?

No. You will have to renew at standard price after 1 year. £5ish UK anyway.
I am the one who knocks.
You can get up to 10 Free .work domain names from Minds and Machines here . Great for you faucet creators, you can point the domain to your server. There is also a free hosting plan provided by Mozart. It looks to be more of a drag and drop interface to build your website, so you will be limited into what you can build. Doesn't look like you can code but if you're looking to run a crypto blog or anything it looks great and you can get set up it 10mins! Very stylish. Promotion expires 15th June

This is the same as .tk?
You can get up to 10 Free .work and 10 Free .casa domain names from Minds and Machines here . Great for you faucet creators, you can point the domain to your server. There is also a free hosting plan provided by Mozart. It looks to be more of a drag and drop interface to build your website, so you will be limited into what you can build but you can edit html/css etc. Very stylish. Promotion NOW expires 22nd June! (originally the 15th)

Discount applied at checkout.
Pages:
Jump to: