Pages:
Author

Topic: 21 Block producer of EOS can freeze anyone's account - page 2. (Read 172 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Even though their intentions to ban those 7 accounts were good, but they have really tainted the whole concept of decentralization by doing this. As someone mentioned on Twitter, that if our ownership is not safe on the blockchain then what's the use of moving to blockchains. And I guess it is true. What's the difference between keeping your money in a bank vs. EOS wallet? In case of banks you can still go to court, but in case of EOS account freeze where will you go? These are indeed some serious questions and it would be better if EOS remains on the path of decentralization than centralization.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
EOS really sucks!
I always tell to my friend do not invest in EOS... they started really really bad!!!!!!
it's not promising at all...
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Great only if it is used for good pupose. This can freeze the account of hckers and scammers. But if being used otherwise then it is a matter to worry.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
Smart World Global Token
If the 21 block producer of EOS are convinced that's it's better to freeze the account of a large investor to decrease the supply and hence to increase the price, they can do it.
Recently they froze 7 so called hacked accounts to warn the community of their capabilities.
Pages:
Jump to: