Pages:
Author

Topic: 21 BTC Locked up - page 2. (Read 1007 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 12:07:20 AM
That's sad as 21 BTC is a huge amount (at least to me) now.

Is it possible to ask someone in service section to 'unlock' those BTC?
I think you offer 20-30% of that 21BTC, most people will help you out, at least give it a try.  Wink

Yea i agree with you but not everyone may know how to contact people in service section or probably has someone to contact
I think it would be great if you can point to a specific direction for the sake of newbies (like me)
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 03, 2017, 11:16:27 PM
That's sad as 21 BTC is a huge amount (at least to me) now.

Is it possible to ask someone in service section to 'unlock' those BTC?
I think you offer 20-30% of that 21BTC, most people will help you out, at least give it a try.  Wink
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
September 03, 2017, 10:49:51 PM
Good lord. It's almost like I physically felt pain when I was reading your post. Heck, I would be pulling all of my hair out if I lost even half a bitcoin.

Unfortunately it looks like it's almost impossible for you to get those BTC back, as the papers and device you stored the passwords and seed are now gone. Expensive mistake I guess. Just don't do the same mistake in the future. Best of luck.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
September 03, 2017, 10:33:25 PM
In 2012 i sent my brother 15btc for his birthday I totally forgot aboutt. I was talking abou the recent price rise and he, I got some of those. B he forgot the password, and has no clue as to what it is.
 When I was mining I sold 100bucks to a friend and it just kinda came to me that he had some btc. Guess what he cant remember his password either. I set up his blockchain wallet, watched him write down his pass word, fold it up and put in his wallet.. I put his seed words in a text doc, printed and gave it to his. He is now clueless and cant find the docs or folded note. Total about 6.5btc. I also put all that info in a text file left on his. I rember he got pissy when we had that big drop when MTGox went tits up.

Laptop stopped working and it was tossed. I sold him the btc in Dec 2013. So 21.5btc lockup forever and Bitcoin is higher than giraffe  pussy. If I had any hair, I would bull it all all out one hair at a time
Pages:
Jump to: