Pages:
Author

Topic: [212149 Payouts] HourlyCoins.Com - 1% payouts every hour (100% PROFIT in 200HRS) - page 4. (Read 9198 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
stop investing its allready starting to pay only parcial the amount needed it will break down very soon

It's not true. All payouts are paid.

We have a lot of transactions, so not all of them get the actual number of confirmations. Fix that in the next few hours.

Now its not Paying and you are gone

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello, why are you so unfairly reported. Once the counter has reached 10, you threw it at 19. And it turns out that the sum does not doubled

Mine is not reporting correct also. It says 14/20 but i only received five times. What's going on?
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
HourlyCoins actual statistics:

Total Investments: 4168
Total Payouts: 212149

Hey, guys, how many you lost in transaction fees?
If 212149 * 0.0001 (standard transaction fee) it will be more 21 BTC!

No you're wrong, they're sending many bitcoins to multiple outputs paying only 0.00000001BTC per kilobyte.
Activity: 103
Merit: 12
I invested 3 times 0.01 BTC and once 0.1 BTC.
The 0.01 investments are still paying out in time.

The 0.1 BTC plan stopped paying.
On the webpages it still shows the state counting up (at the moment 70/200), but I don't receive any payouts for the last 12 hours.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Hello, why are you so unfairly reported. Once the counter has reached 10, you threw it at 19. And it turns out that the sum does not doubled
Activity: 14

Hey, guys, how many you lost in transaction fees?
If 212149 * 0.0001 (standard transaction fee) it will be more 21 BTC!
Activity: 13

https://hourlycoins.com/img/790ban.png
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
yrm
Activity: 16
This is working GREAT!!
Started with a investment < 0.1 btc got paid every 10 hours, after 7 payments i decided to do a > 0.1 btc receiving payments every hour!

lets keep this going!
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
No you are wrong on this.  It is still paying exactly as it should 100% on time and the exact amount.  It has a long time to run yet.

@HourlyCoins - I am very impressed with your site very slick and bug free (just don't clear your cookies) - so simple to use.  The Cloudfare Security check is annoying but necessary to prevent ddos and pretty standard on many sites - so not an issue just a reminder of your professionalism really.

users - don't confuse this site with "investment" its simply a "game".  Enjoy it for what it is.  At this early stage it has far better odds than spin the wheel gambling.

stop investing its allready starting to pay only parcial the amount needed it will break down very soon
Activity: 13

Total Investments: 3493
Total Payouts: 156743

Nasus, it may be CloudFlare (antiddos) Security Check. Just enter capcha code.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I just went to the website, and it asked for a security check? wtf?

What security check ?
Activity: 168
I just went to the website, and it asked for a security check? wtf?
legendary
can anyone provide their recent profit w. tx id, thanks.

Here's my HourlyCoins address on Dogechain. You can see that they pay all the hours : https://dogechain.info/address/DUDMBkVW48hfknmEmsaevvfN1njCPniHGf  Wink !
Activity: 168
can anyone provide their recent profit w. tx id, thanks.
legendary
Are you the same team that the one behind CoinsDouble ?
Activity: 350
One more payment, thank you. So far everything going well. Stupid browser made me panic Cry
Activity: 350
I've just got a doge payment, so maybe it is just a browser problem for, I hope
Activity: 261

It's not true. All payouts are paid.

We have a lot of transactions, so not all of them get the actual number of confirmations. Fix that in the next few hours.

Yes it was my mistake I mixed up 2 transactions very sorry about that all is paying for me
Pages:
Jump to: