Pages:
Author

Topic: 22 European nations signed a joint declaration (Read 236 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Of course, this is positive news, but it is unlikely that this will change the situation as a whole in the market. I think until the fall will not be strong movements, so accumulate coins and hold Smiley
Such a good news, which can contribute to the growth of the price of cryptocurrency, the adoption and implementation of them in their business infrastructure. I think you are strongly pessimistically set up, I think that prices will be used in the growth already in the near future, even more so that the news contribute to this now.
I want to believe that from now on the market will only rise, but at the moment a lot of people are ready to sell their assets at the slightest rise of the market. We closely monitoring the situation on the market and try to be optimistic, yet it does not turn out well Smiley
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Blockchain technology is necessary and useful in almost all sectors so in no time blockchain technology will take over.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
This is positive news, maybe the prices will start to rise. But I strongly doubt that governments can create something good in technology
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
I think with this news today, we are seeing good growth all amount of cryptocoins. as much soul rejoices.) It would be great if it was a trend reversal.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
And then what?
Just the news that does not represent something unique
While it's only words
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
22 European nations signed a joint declaration, spending 300 million euros to develop Blockchain. will be good good to going to the market?
This is a very good news for all crypto community. Perhaps this is what contributed to today's growth prices for all cryptocurrency at least 10% and this is only for today.
Activity: 117
Of course, this is positive news, but it is unlikely that this will change the situation as a whole in the market. I think until the fall will not be strong movements, so accumulate coins and hold Smiley
Such a good news, which can contribute to the growth of the price of cryptocurrency, the adoption and implementation of them in their business infrastructure. I think you are strongly pessimistically set up, I think that prices will be used in the growth already in the near future, even more so that the news contribute to this now.
22 European nations signed a joint declaration, spending 300 million euros to develop Blockchain. will be good good to going to the market?
This is of course good news, because technology blockchain is a revolutionary and it was supposed to be adopted the governments of different States in the near future and I am glad that this is now. Adoption and implementation of technology blokchain in different branches of our lives will contribute to the development of these industries. but it is a positive impact and respect to the cryptocurrencies in general, and we will see the growth of the price of cryptocurrency in the near future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
This will be good news for small new blockchain companies looking for real partnerships in both the public and private sectors. I do hope that this will boost the confidence of more real private investors who are looking to go into blockchain tech companies as building part of their portfolios. I am quite amazed that Greece or Cyprus are not on the list as my Wife is Greek and she would have liked that her country would participate.

Here is the list of countries:

List of countries signatories of the Declaration: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
As I understood from today's market, this news was regarded as positive.
copper member
Activity: 308
this is great news for the whole crypto community. in addition, another signal to reverse the trend
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
We can see now bitcoin and altcoin are rising in price, the market turns green. I do not know, my heart is always happy when the market becomes green. Bitcoin rise 9.64% Ethereum rise 10.10% is enough for me to recovery my capital who loss yesterday. The news that we have been waiting for in the past few months, I hope this will continue for several months. Of course we will be ready also if the price suddenly come back down, because we have trained with it.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
$300 millions will be spent till 2020 for crypto projects.  What bothers me is where are other European countries. Where is Croatia?  How could they skip them?
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
Perhaps this is the beginning of something new on the crypto market. the government realized that crypto will not disappear and it will be necessary to solve problems in new conditions. We will follow how this will affect the market as a whole.
Activity: 218
Another significant event for all cryptocurrency. This was the main reason for today's global growth of the whole market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
It was nice to see the announcement in what was a very bearish market.The more adaption for crypto grows with the governments starting to support and recognize it , the more good for the market
Activity: 647
Merit: 274
Bitcoin is an application of 'Blockchain' technology. If these 22 nations agree to develop 'Blockchain', it does not necessary mean increase in value for BTC. For Eg: Here in India, when BTC got popular and more people were showing interest in it as an investment opportunity as well as in the technical side. The central bank along with many major nationalized banks appointed a committee to study about BTC and blockchain tech. Only to develop their own crypto and adaptation of the tech for nationalized banks, moreover - the central bank then issued a circular saying that every bank should cut ties with crypto currency exchanges citing reasons like money laundering etc..

copper member
Merit: 1
Activity: 113

This will be a great success for cryptocurrencies in general as it shall have positive effect on them but before i continue with the day dreaming or hallucination of things that are yet to be unfold, can you kindly share the link to the success of your information ?
You can refer to this link
https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/news/european-countries-join-blockchain-partnership
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
this is a good sign, the cohesiveness of 22 European countries can help the progress and development of blockchain, this declaration shows a positive thing. investors are happy because the price of green, Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: