Pages:
Author

Topic: 23 Countries Now Abandoning US Dollar - page 5. (Read 1016 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 30, 2022, 02:49:37 AM

I would not be so sure. While some countries may indeed give up USD as reserve currency, while Eurozone countries were supposed from the inception of EUR to slowly give up on USD, giving up SWIFT means not much of sense and it's not a country related thing, it's related to the (commercial) banks.

And mixing up these can mean that the news is not a real news (like someone commenting there, I fear too that this is bs), it's just some things (not necessarily real) put together to attract readers, and the whole point is just a weak advertising for gold and silver.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
September 30, 2022, 02:22:24 AM
I am a bit disappointed that the article later says:

Historically, new world reserve currencies are backed by gold.

Prices just dropped on gold and silver. NOW it the time to buy! Protect your wealth my friends.

As if gold and silver will be the next world reserve currencies.

Yea. I know we each have our own opinions on stuff concerning investments and markets in general, but this was just utterly horrible advice lmao — even if it's the case that we didn't have bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
September 30, 2022, 01:56:11 AM
That would be interesting when it happened. Some of those countries are not on ties with US so its not surprising that they are the one who will initiate it but seeing UK, France and Germany, it seems they arent also into US being the leader on monetary reserves.

This will change the world if ever it occured and wondering what could be the impact on Cryptocurrency especially on bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
September 30, 2022, 01:54:20 AM
I am a bit disappointed that the article later says:

Historically, new world reserve currencies are backed by gold.

Prices just dropped on gold and silver. NOW it the time to buy! Protect your wealth my friends.

As if gold and silver will be the next world reserve currencies.

The optimistic me says that Bitcoin will be the next world reserve currency after the dollar, but that is depending on countries using it, which's already starting to happen in some countries. Sadly the article dod not say which fiat currency is the most viable alcandidate to replace the dollar (the yuan?)
Activity: 307
Merit: 42
September 30, 2022, 01:41:32 AM
A new world monetary system is being set up right now which will completely kill the US dollar, which is the world's reserve currency.

23 countries (60% of the world's GDP) are setting up swap lines which bypass the dollar and SWIFT, which is the dollar-based worldwide financial transaction system.

These countries include Russia, China, India, and even Germany, France, and the United Kingdom.
Source: truthandaction.org

If the countries abandon the US dollar, establish a new currency, what will be the impact on the US dollar?
Pages:
Jump to: