Pages:
Author

Topic: $ 230! It was $ 200 about 8 hours ago. How long will this roll? - page 2. (Read 2499 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 106
Just make sure your order executes as close to the top of the free fall as possible, and everything will be golden.
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012
That's the result of the Bitcoin mass media frenzy.

Correction will come inevitably. The only question is at what pricing it'll start.

I predict at least 80% value correction when this happens.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hack the planet!
How long can this keep on rolling?

The End Is Near  Grin

I'm almost starting to hope so. Because this is getting ridiculous, and I don't want to see too many people becoming poor when it crashes. Better to crash sooner than later imo.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The value has increased with 15 % during the last 8 hours. Isn't that sick? How long can this keep on rolling? It has to stop, right? I just can't wrap my head around this, it feels like madness. It's feels like an increasingly growing train wreck. I mean, there are barely any merchants/sites that even take bitcoin. The number of merchants can't justify the ridiculous value growth, right? I just hope that people don't get broke when the train crashes.

Which merchants take gold? Smiley
Activity: 112
Admin at blockbet.net
It will stop when people will say "no, I will not pay that much for a bitcoin".
donator
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Preaching the gospel of Satoshi
Markets can remain irrational longer than we can remain solvent. Smiley
Keynes Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
How long can this keep on rolling?

The End Is Near  Grin
Hack the planet!
Until everyone on earth is filthy rich.

It's not a money making machine. Everybody can't get rich. Some people will win, some people will lose.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
Markets can remain irrational longer than we can remain solvent. Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Until everyone on earth is filthy rich.
Hack the planet!
The value has increased with 15 % during the last 8 hours. Isn't that sick? How long can this keep on rolling? It has to stop, right? I just can't wrap my head around this, it feels like madness. It's feels like an increasingly growing train wreck. I mean, there are barely any merchants/sites that even take bitcoin. The number of merchants can't justify the ridiculous value growth, right? I just hope that people don't get broke when the train crashes.
Pages:
Jump to: