Pages:
Author

Topic: 234 x 60 banner for just-dice.com [Finished] - page 5. (Read 5762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Because  ClamCoins are being used, I incorporated the Clamcoin identity.

ClamAdress: xTjQsfP5g4CexxjEMzq8vpJWtxiCu62m6w
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

colours can be changed and the 'by cxboyminer' will be removed when finalised

btc address: 1CXBoyEH8C8iLnprD5YJ92kacTWDrEmSTy
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015
Also, I'd like to point out how awful these competitions are.

Imagine if your looking for work, and someone says "Hey everyone, if you come in and work today, at the end of the week we'll decide who's worked the best, and we'll pay him his fair wage. The rest of you, thanks for coming in.". It's really not fair. And I hate to be that guy, but graphics design and company imaging is just as important as the actual company itself. Much like how you'd wear a dress suit in presentation. Your company's branding is extremely important.

http://www.nospec.com/
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Right, so here's my submission.

Totally unnecessary high resolution that you didn't ask for:

Actual Size:

I'd also like to recommend, and I mean no offence to you. But perhaps investing into a image or branding may be something your company should look at. As well as actually paying someone to do your advertisement banners.

Imagine if your looking for work, and someone says "Hey everyone, if you come in and work today, at the end of the week we'll decide who's worked the best, and we'll pay him his fair wage. The rest of you, thanks for coming in.". It's really not fair. And I hate to be that guy, but graphics design and company imaging is just as important as the actual company itself. Much like how you'd wear a dress suit in presentation. Your company's branding is extremely important.

I just want to say, if I do win this bounty, I will be sharing it fairly with every single person who's made a real submission. Hopefully we can see an end to these sort of competitions.

I really like these!!

Be sure to put your CLAM address in the bottom (Just-dice.com gives you a auto clam wallet) or BTC. 

I'll be tipping random ones I like! (Also very nice of you if you win!)
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
hehe i hope i can be a winner  Wink

my clam address is : xBnBBUuzqGuZgvC7ranrbXwdSa83FScJXP

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Here's one, will be making more soon.
Activity: 728

Expanded for detail, scales down to 234 x 60, changes upon request
Caution while dealing with this user, possible advocate for a well known scammer.

Please provide evidence, when my trust is higher than yours
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Graphics Design Guru

Caution while dealing with this user, possible advocate for a well known scammer.
Activity: 728

CLAMS: xXcekTUyzs9o3iS8YUwY224Dkt5tnUhA9z
Activity: 700

I'd also like to recommend, and I mean no offence to you. But perhaps investing into a image or branding may be something your company should look at. As well as actually paying someone to do your advertisement banners.

I just want to say, if I do win this bounty, I will be sharing it fairly with every single person who's made a real submission. Hopefully we can see an end to these sort of competitions.
these look clean and fresh imo ^^
Activity: 311
Graphics Design Guru

Totally unnecessary high resolution that you didn't ask for:

Actual Size:

Activity: 792
Video editing • Animated GIFs • Graphic Design

What do you think?

Well it looks like shit with every thing going on.

Lol at least my entry is valid, the one Douglas made does not count as he made it.
legendary
I'm working on it, here is a ruff draft subject to a lot of change.

This one is my favorite thus far I think, but all of them are really good.... Even Uvwvjs gay one after dooglus worked on it Tongue
Activity: 792
Video editing • Animated GIFs • Graphic Design

What do you think?
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
“What can’t kill Bitcoin, makes it (us) stronger.”
I'm working on it, here is a ruff draft subject to a lot of change.

xNcxvaJrF48pVwj14CE3c6mUG2raBgvGzf
Activity: 342
hahaha thats a winner!  Grin
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
It's not 234x60.  Roll Eyes

He's just the ideas man. He has "people" to attend to the boring details...

+1 doog that is perfect hahaha
legendary
It's not 234x60.  Roll Eyes

He's just the ideas man. He has "people" to attend to the boring details...

LOL

Dooglus  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
Pages:
Jump to: