Pages:
Author

Topic: 23rd of june cant come soon enough, Brexit are you in or out? - page 2. (Read 879 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Put your money where your mouth is:

100€ that england doesnt have the balls Smiley

Jokes aside on the longrun england will lose much more then the EU - leaving would be stupid.

sorry but staying would mean slavery, we already give the criminals 27.5 million per day that we keep when we leave, we get control of our borders back, and we can get rid of all the silly retarded eu legislation that we have been forced to enact, the eu is criminal, a mafia no less, they have not been elected or chosen by the people and they are dictating or attempting to, their books have not been signed off in 20 years so nobody knows where all the money has gone, leaving also stops the migrants from getting here as we have control back, and it always amuses me when ppl say we would be worse off economically its as if ppl know nothing and just regurgitate what they hear without checking into the facts, we actually export more to europe than we import, we also export more to non european countries than we do to europe, we will be sooo much better off alone its untrue, im not being a slave i am not owned, i will not do as i am told, only 10% of the global populous work, and those 10% stupidly believe their tax actually funds the other 90% hahaha if we stay we bank roll the rest of europe, sorry but not happening no more, we are leaving Smiley

And exactly this will break englands economy.
The EU is a huge open domestic market without tariffs.

If england happen to leave your exports are gone not even talking about subsidies from the EU.

There exist no system where 10% work and 90% are on welfare.

sorry but i think your regurgitating mainstream media here, without tariffs? are you mad, were currently a part of the criminal eu, we give them 55 million per day, they give us back 27.5 million per day, that is not good for any economy, basically a total waste of money, we export more to non eu countries so we will not be affected on our exports, and im sorry but about 10% of the global populous work, the other 90% do do not, fact of the matter is, there are no jobs for the 90% unless we make up more silly oppressive legislation to give people jobs in places of soo called authority, na mate we are all free and equal like it or lump it but facts dont care about opinion Smiley we are leaving no doubt about it Smiley

England is a netto payee with a amount around 3,5-5 billion € per year (2013-2015).
That is usually place 2-4 depending on other nations in the eu.

The british industry association CBI reported that around 4-5% of englands economic power is based directly on the EU membership. That is around 4000 € per household.
A brexit in 2017/18 would probaly cause a decrease of economic power by 10-15%.

Bryant:
Everybody knows that you are a lier, except the racist & russians which narrative you support with lies:)

fabricated statistics my friend Wink and Bryant is 100% accurate, are you from the eastern block by anychance? as any true englishman would not be working the in campaign, my ancestors did not die for me to become european Smiley

Its fine.  Cheesy
Everyone lies except they support your narrative. Oh actually you were one of the genuine flat earth believers right?

My bet still stands though: 100£ that no brexit

no i was 1 of the theorists who argued the flat earth theory over the sphere earth due to the physical evidence i existence, but thats completely off topic, id have a gentleman's bet, but no money involved, we are leaving weather it by vote or force come the 24th, we will be leaving that is not doubted in the slightest, what is doubted is weather the politicians hang around once were out Smiley hopefully they dont but we shall see Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
The European Union needs the United Kingdom more than the UK needs the EU. That is because the UK is one of the donor nations, which is subsidizing the parasites such as Romania, Latvia, and Bulgaria. If the donor to parasite ratio falls below a certain point, then disintegration can occur, similar to the disintegration of the USSR in 1992.
Cheesy and i so cant wait for the criminal mafia dictatorship to sink, it will be good for all to witness, we will all be truly free Smiley

The European Union dictatorship is already sinking, as a result of the stupidity from Führerin Angela Merkel. The Visegrad nations (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia) are up in arms against the policies of the Germans. If the United Kingdom exits from the European Union, then the demise will be accelerated.  
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Same as Scottish independence. There'll be huffing and puffing then people will chicken out in the poll booth. Those who are talking about tariffs are off their tits. That'll never happen.

Europe isn't physically going anywhere so we'd have to retain some type of quasi EU trade arrangement. This is an interesting view from a Norwegian foreign minister - http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/27/norway-eu-reality-uk-voters-seduced-by-norwegian-model

I'll go for staying in and agitating for more concessions.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

Jokes aside on the longrun england will lose much more then the EU - leaving would be stupid.

sorry but staying would mean slavery, we already give the criminals 27.5 million per day that we keep when we leave, we get control of our borders back, and we can get rid of all the silly retarded eu legislation that we have been forced to enact, the eu is criminal, a mafia no less, they have not been elected or chosen by the people and they are dictating or attempting to, their books have not been signed off in 20 years so nobody knows where all the money has gone, leaving also stops the migrants from getting here as we have control back, and it always amuses me when ppl say we would be worse off economically its as if ppl know nothing and just regurgitate what they hear without checking into the facts, we actually export more to europe than we import, we also export more to non european countries than we do to europe, we will be sooo much better off alone its untrue, im not being a slave i am not owned, i will not do as i am told, only 10% of the global populous work, and those 10% stupidly believe their tax actually funds the other 90% hahaha if we stay we bank roll the rest of europe, sorry but not happening no more, we are leaving Smiley

If england happen to leave your exports are gone not even talking about subsidies from the EU.

sorry but i think your regurgitating mainstream media here, without tariffs? are you mad, were currently a part of the criminal eu, we give them 55 million per day, they give us back 27.5 million per day, that is not good for any economy, basically a total waste of money, we export more to non eu countries so we will not be affected on our exports, and im sorry but about 10% of the global populous work, the other 90% do do not, fact of the matter is, there are no jobs for the 90% unless we make up more silly oppressive legislation to give people jobs in places of soo called authority, na mate we are all free and equal like it or lump it but facts dont care about opinion Smiley we are leaving no doubt about it Smiley

England is a netto payee with a amount around 3,5-5 billion € per year (2013-2015).

The british industry association CBI reported that around 4-5% of englands economic power is based directly on the EU membership. That is around 4000 € per household.

Bryant:
Everybody knows that you are a lier, except the racist & russians which narrative you support with lies:)

fabricated statistics my friend Wink and Bryant is 100% accurate, are you from the eastern block by anychance? as any true englishman would not be working the in campaign, my ancestors did not die for me to become european Smiley

Its fine.  Cheesy
Everyone lies except they support your narrative. Oh actually you were one of the genuine flat earth believers right?

My bet still stands though: 100£ that no brexit

Bryant:

The European Union needs the United Kingdom more than the UK needs the EU. That is because the UK is one of the donor nations, which is subsidizing the parasites such as Romania, Latvia, and Bulgaria. If the donor to parasite ratio falls below a certain point, then disintegration can occur, similar to the disintegration of the USSR in 1992.

Cheesy and i so cant wait for the criminal mafia dictatorship to sink, it will be good for all to witness, we will all be truly free Smiley

legendary

Bryant:
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

england will vote to come out guaranteed, its 50/50 whether we will be kept in by leftist multiculturalist scots, if anything swings it our way i feel it will be the migrant crisis and endless stories of rape cover ups and terrorism arrests coming from the continent

legendary

out, we don't need open borders and courts and a parliament to be able to trade with these people

Cheesy music to my ears Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
out, we don't need open borders and courts and a parliament to be able to trade with these people
well for me the 23rd of june can not come quick enough, im on the OUT campaign, we need to restore our borders, and protect the great british pound as that is the strongest global currency, if we roll over and stay in the criminal EU we can guarantee more quantitative easing, price hikes on everything, no borders what so ever and likely no welfare state...

the fact only 10% of the global populous work is kind of annoying, how do those 10% believe their 22-23% tax donation pays for the other 90% lol

are you in or out and why?
Pages:
Jump to: