Pages:
Author

Topic: 24 hour auction **UNTREATED African Welo opal from Ethiopia 2.48cts** SPICY (Read 3911 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
9BTC includes registered air mail with tracking
legendary
Activity: 910
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
Before you piss everyone off,  I am willing to give you 3 BTC. This must include registered air mail with tracking.
I have never see opal nor do I understand why people get so worked up over a piece of shiny rock.
I'll give this shiny rock to my daughter (I'll keep it for her). Maybe she figures out what's all the hoopla is about, when she gets older.
legendary
9.5BTC includes registered air mail with tracking
legendary
9.8BTC includes registered air mail and tracking
legendary
I will take 10BTC for this stone including shipping via registered mail with tracking!
legendary
legendary
10.5BTC includes registered air mail with tracking
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
I'll buy it before that happens Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I think I'll wait until you lower it down to 0 BTC.
Should be just a few months.
legendary
10.75BTC includes registered air mail with tracking
legendary
Activity: 1050
You are WRONG!
Kokjo please contact the moderators with your concerns.
did that, you got a click on the "report to moderator"-button.

Maybe they can set some new rules that will make everyone happy.
i don't think so.

I am happy to change how I do business if it means that those who don't want to see my posts don't have to. 
one thread, instead of hundreds of millions, maybe?

I am not familiar with how the "ignore" function works, but that might prevent you from seeing my posts.
it works... somehow... (not as good as i want it too)

Please also consider that you happened upon the auction forum at a time that I was bumping posts.  There are times when I do not reduce any prices for several days at a time, and other people are at the top for their "time in the sun".
I will consider that, but will say that its not good for your business to be seen as a spammer, because you bump your threads so massively.

I respect what you are saying, and I would be happy to comply with forum rules now or as amended.
i respect what you are saying too, and you seem like a nice guy, and i might have overreacted, when i saw all your posts in the top of unread posts.
legendary
Kokjo please contact the moderators with your concerns.   Maybe they can set some new rules that will make everyone happy.  I am happy to change how I do business if it means that those who don't want to see my posts don't have to.  I am not familiar with how the "ignore" function works, but that might prevent you from seeing my posts. 

Please also consider that you happened upon the auction forum at a time that I was bumping posts.  There are times when I do not reduce any prices for several days at a time, and other people are at the top for their "time in the sun".

I respect what you are saying, and I would be happy to comply with forum rules now or as amended.
legendary
You are WRONG!
read it, and i don't care. i have another opinion(this time im actually with Atlas/Jon).

I think before you call me a spammer you should consider all of the work that it takes to find these stones, photograph them, and post them here.  Also weigh the fact that I am not just bumping, I am almost always reducing the price in the process.  Also I am not just dead weight- I am a professional gemologist and you can verify my credentials at GIA.EDU- the Gemological Institute of America.  I am not just bringing a product to the market and selling it for bitcoins, but I also bring a lot of education and experience here that is valuable to many members of the forum.
I don't care about your credentials, or the amount of work you are doing. You are a spammer when you take the all the 7 top entries in "Show unread posts since last visit.", its just wrong no matter what you say and what your credentials are.

I would also ask anyone who wants to limit my activity here to think about whether liquidity in the bitcoin market is beneficial or detrimental.  If we encourage bitcoin-based entrepreneurism, we add much-needed liquidity to the markets.  If we bash people who are on here and call them "spammers", we are doing the opposite.
I absolutely love bitcoin, and i want it to grow, but not with spammy repeating posts.

Please consider these points carefully Kokjo.
It is a fantasic work you are doing, but it does still not justify spamming the forum.

David Fortier, GG
Kokjo
legendary
Kokjo I think you should read through this thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-feel-tiptopgem-has-destroyed-the-auctions-board-67227

I am open to an amendment of the rules or guidance from the moderators.  But really, it looks like most people don't mind me here and many of them must appreciate me because they buy a lot of stones from me via the auctions. 

I think before you call me a spammer you should consider all of the work that it takes to find these stones, photograph them, and post them here.  Also weigh the fact that I am not just bumping, I am almost always reducing the price in the process.  Also I am not just dead weight- I am a professional gemologist and you can verify my credentials at GIA.EDU- the Gemological Institute of America.  I am not just bringing a product to the market and selling it for bitcoins, but I also bring a lot of education and experience here that is valuable to many members of the forum.

I would also ask anyone who wants to limit my activity here to think about whether liquidity in the bitcoin market is beneficial or detrimental.  If we encourage bitcoin-based entrepreneurism, we add much-needed liquidity to the markets.  If we bash people who are on here and call them "spammers", we are doing the opposite.

Please consider these points carefully Kokjo.

David Fortier, GG

legendary
You are WRONG!
you know, you could just make one post, instead of spamming the forum.  Roll Eyes
legendary
11.25BTC includes registered mail & tracking.
legendary
11.5BTC includes registered air mail with tracking.
legendary
12BTC includes shipping
legendary
12.5BTC includes shipping via registered air mail with a tracking number
legendary